[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it the worst kind of grain you can eat? You can't even digest it. It comes out intact in your shit.
>>
>>74621809
>PHBPTHBPTB PBHTPBHPTBHTPB PTBHTPBHTPBHTP BPHTBHPTHBPTBH BPTHBPTHBPTB PTBHPTBHPTBHPT BHPTBHPTBHPT BHPTBHTPBHTPBHTPBH? PBHTPBHTPBHTP BHPTBHPTBHTPBH PTBPTBHPTBHPTBH PTBHTPBHPTBHTPBHPBT TPHBHTPB. PBHPTBHTP BHPTBHPT BHPTBHPTHBPTHBPTBHPT BPTHBPTBHPTB HTPBHTPBHPTHBPTHBPTHP PTPBHPTHBPTHBP.
>>
>>74621809
Except it's not intact. All nutrients have been absorbed and got replaced by shit inside the corn when it leaves your body.
Corn goes out of its way to keep you clean when it exits your digestion. Yet you can't appreciate it.
>>
>>74621809
Nixtamalize it nigga
>>
>>74621809
>Is it the worst kind of grain you can eat? You can't even digest it. It comes out intact in your shit.
Nope.
Rice, especially white rice is the shittiest carb. Barely filling, lowest protein proportion. It's essentially a more classy potato chip. Yoh just eat it as filler and as a platform for salt or sauces imo just eat cookies if you need calories, fuck rice. Corn at least has some flavor and is marginally higher in micro nutrients and protein.
>>
>>74622216
cookies are full of fat though, they are way less filling per gram than rice. Though I won't deny they are tasty delicious
>>
>>74621809
>what is fiber
>>
>>74621821
I never thought I’d come across a comment that perfectly captures my thoughts on this post
>>
>>74622224
>cookies are full of fat though, they are way less filling per gram than rice. Though I won't deny they are tasty delicious
>fat is bad
100 g of rice is like a handful, that's like two spoons. It's gone in the same time as the same calorie cookie and will defintelt taste better. If you NEED some quick carbs for a workout. A cereal bar, fruit, or sports drink(it's just carbs and electrolytes) is better than trying to hunk down some rice.
>>
>>74621809
potatoes are literally the best carbs you can eat. you can live off nothing but potatoes if you eat enough if them as they are packed the nutrients.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.