[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ringz.jpg (65 KB, 813x813)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
sup boys, got a new job thatll have me traveling all over the place and I don't want to have to deal with finding new gyms all the time. Ive been seeing people shill those workout rings, i assume they count as calisthenics? can you even workout your whole body effectively using those? Or are there better techniques/tools out there for non gymmers
>>
They’re a gimmick. They’re a meme
>>
>>74622362
no they aren't doughboy
>>
>>74622337
Hotels have gyms.
>>
>>74622337
Adjustable Kettlebell from Bells of Steel
>>
>>74622337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPxiClwIyKU&ab_channel=MarkWildman
>>
>>74622362
Post belly
>>
>>74622980
>TSA agent working the luggage xray laughs but passes my bag
>crowded flight, but I'm first in line for boarding zone 2 despite being in boarding zone 4
>ticket taker mirin' hard, passes me in anyway
>get that primo overhead space
>easily lmao OHP my bag into the luggage compartment
>plane gets crowded fast
>luggage compartment filling up
>gay male stewardess asks if he can shift my bag to accommodate
>"I don't know, can you?"
>gay male stewardess gives me the snarkiest look ever, secretly precumming his slacks at the sight of me
>starts pulling on my bag
>suddenly crushed under the weight of my "Adjustable Competition Kettlebell - Single 12-20.5 KG Adjustable Kettlebell"
>braphog midget ethnic stewardess runs up the aisle, rescues her coworker
>"Allow me."
>muscles glistening (us it fucking hot in this aircraft, or is it just me?), I shift my bag to allow the milf to fit her breast-pump equipment
>the mere sight of my 'cep re-impregnates the milf
>it's going to be triplets
>gay male stewardess on disability for life
>braphog stewardess mile-high-club's me in the handicapped restroom
>>
File: 1718314175488958.jpg (88 KB, 1024x682)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>74623145
It's going to be a good thread.
>>
>>74622337
As previous anons have said, kettlebells are very nice. I use a 50 lb one and it is great for swings, though you can do all sorts of other exercises with them if necessary, such as curls. Do not be a fag and get a ring/hoop. These are meant to scam women into shilling out loads of money for plastic rings that cost 50 cents to manufacture.
>>
>>74622362
This. Stop with this retardacy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.