[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm sure many of you have seen this guy somewhere, mainly IG. Let's be real, he has an amazing physique. But he adamantly and vehemently claims being natural.

Thing is, I do think that's possible naturally. A good friend of mine who is natty and has been lifting for 12 years looks kinda similar. What do you think? I don't know the signs/what to look at in someones physique to be able to tell.
>>
>>74622549
I mean, his shoulders say that he is natural, must be really good genetics
>>
>>74622549
>I don't know the signs/what to look at in someones physique to be able to tell.
mostly you can tell by overblown shoulders, as anabolic users have bowling balls for shoulders
>>
File: 5wvj5jlgyl681.jpg (34 KB, 732x411)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>74622570
>bowling balls for shoulders
>>
well he has been lifting for a decade and he eats only whole foods, he runs a fitness page which motivates him to stick to his diet. he states his stage weight is around 190lbs and he only goes up 20-30 pounds in the off season. so yea he is natty and this is what happens when you take training and diet seriously as a natty.
>>
File: D5kAbuPW4AA62PzH.jpg (42 KB, 480x360)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>74622549
>But he adamantly and vehemently claims being natural.
I'm sure he does.
>>
>>74622549
christ his bots are working overtime
this guy is obviously not natty and anyone saying otherwise is a dyel retard
>>
File: 6eyuw71ij3d11.jpg (133 KB, 600x953)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>74622549
I genuinely thought this was a pic of Arnold, no he's not natty
picrel is about the natty limit. though diet and training have gotten better, We have nothing on roiders. Besides, no one on this board is even gonna look as good as Eugen here.
>>
>>74623284
What was diet like in 1860s? Full of protein I assume? Did they have supplements back then? Any isolation machines?

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>74623430
they didn't have lead and plastic in their blood either
>>
>>74623284
that man is a jew you fag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.