[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694970907434357.png (295 KB, 586x761)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
let me be real
most of you lift for attention from women, this is understandable however you will in reality only obtain attention from homosexual men

you must eat very little, 800 calories a day and obtain a physique like picrel and you will achieve far more female attention than any amount of weight lifting.
>>
a thread died for this
>>
>>74623771
>you must eat very little, 800 calories a day and obtain a physique like picrel and you will achieve far more female attention than any amount of weight lifting.
i did this and got to like 17 bmi and women treated me like a pet instead of an object of desire
being a skinny fag is not attractive to women
>>
File: you_just_know.jpg (72 KB, 680x680)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>74623783
>women treated me like a pet
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>74623771
False
I looked like that in highschool and I was a permanent virgin incel
Women looked at me and then looked away, disgusted
Since I've started going to the gym I've been cat called by women and I talked with an old girlfriend and she said she immediately noticed my larger chest and biceps, when I flexed she blushed
Only attention I've got from men is a guy at work asking me for help and calling me "big guy" and a couple guys at the gym asking me for advice

Just don't fucking over do it and become huge, that's when you start attracting men
I'm 6'4 and 200lbs
I'm going to bulk to 220 then going to cut back to 200
>>
>>74623827
They're attracted to you because you're 6'4", not because you're fit.
>I looked like that in highschool
I don't believe you. You were probably Auschwitz level skinny if it was enough to negate your height.
>>
>>74623771
close op ,but you need just a little bit of size
>>
>>74623771
So, fun fact, the only hope I have to get to your picrel's level of muscles is by lifting.
Yes, I am that DYEL.
If I continue to diligently do my strength training for a whole year, I think I have a shot at looking like that.
>>74624196
While this would take several more years, at least.

I just hope my wife of 20+ years notices me before that.
>>
>>74623771
Wrong, women like muscles. As long as you dont overdo it like a roided bodybuilder
>>
File: 1000134737.jpg (29 KB, 588x590)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Im losing weight right now.
The belly fat and the face fat are the last ones to go away, right?
Is there any way to make it goes differently?
>>
>>74624380
>The belly fat and the face fat are the last ones to go away, right?

changes from person to person, the belly fat yes, its usually the case

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.