[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0145.jpg (121 KB, 1071x737)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
I use to use hgh back in the day and I felt my recovery times and gains were much faster.

I don’t have a connection anymore and I’ve also had a liver transplant. (Unrelated incident) basically losing all of my core muscles. I was opened up 4 times and because I was open for so long they had to use a mesh to finish re-attaching all of my muscles.

Thoughts on HGH and how it’s obtained? If it’s even worth it?
>>
Never used it due to cost. Tried mk677 for the first time recently, always thought it was a meme but am noticing improved sleep and less niggling microinjuries.
>>
>>74623836
After the transplant they’ve loaded me up on everything I could ever use for sleep. I was thinking about hitting up one of those hormone therapy clinics to see what they have to say but I’m afraid they won’t work on me without any type of consent from my transplant team.

Basically I’m on a literal tackle box of medication that keeps me alive. I have no idea what it’s doing to me other than that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.