[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719918195733721.jpg (814 KB, 1180x2272)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
what lifts get your libidinal energy flowing?
for me its OHP and stone deadlifts in nature
>>
>>74668221
Lool what a cope, it's all about looks
>>
rooning
>>
>>74668221
Gayest shit I read on this board and that is saying something. Literal ESL astrology homo.
>>
>>74668221
Based and correctpilled.
squats with slam balls were pretty good.
>>
>>74668221
Kek based femoid
The first bit about energy is definitely true
This is why my gf demands to go out for dinner, to eat varied foods and go on long vacations abroad
Whereas I would eat the same high protein meal every day and go nowhere for a holiday, as I did when I was single
The trick is to manage the number of "yes"es you give her - I allow her to bring us out for a meal sometimes, I allow her to bring us on a vacation occasionally
And sometimes I allow her to be annoyed about not doing the things she wants to do, because it's not actually about doing or not doing things, but like all women she craves the dramatic cycle of righteous conflict -> happy feelgood reconciliation
>>
>>74668221
There are more autistic men than women, we don't find our matches. Criminal men match with trash women, golden retriever men with normie women. Autistic men with their hand, no one identifies with us. Women's brains don't grow that big, estrogen keeps everything small and weak including the brain.
>>
>>74669509
autists can get pussy by being seen as eccentric and high energy
>>
>>74668221
its so so over
>>
Squats and tuna. I'll literally be on the verge of busting a nut after a good squat set if I had tuna for lunch
>>
>>74669285
Your gf is a dude, bro.
>>
>>74669509
>>74669533
Channel your autism into a character and play it. Make it a fun character. Even fedora tippers get gfs. No excuses.
>verification not required
No shit.
>>
>>74668221
For me it's running especially listening to Freebird while going hard on the last 10 minutes.
>>
>>74668221
what do women bring to the table in this scenario?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.