[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (399 KB, 839x768)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
I just pulled my right trap or something doing OHP
can I deadlift tomorrow?
>>
please respond
>>
Do you still have full range of motion? If you have full range of motion with some soreness it's likely fine. But the safe bet is always just to take a week off then start back up at half weight. Most of the time if you're getting these kinds of injuries you're close to overtraining already and could use some real recovery.
>>
>>74762304
>I just pulled my right trap or something doing OHP
Explain how so I can avoid that.
>>
I deadlift right before ohp. Why wouldn't you do back and shoulders the same day?
>>
>>74762962
for the first 3 hours I didn't but now I do, it just hurts
>>74762969
I dunno, I was just going up during my warmup and near the top of the ROM my trap just gave out on me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.