[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sisyphus.jpg (62 KB, 600x509)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>workout for 8 months consistently
>go from 140lbs to 175lbs
>stop working out (aside from cardio) for 2 months due to travelling, work etc.
>already down to 160lbs

I'm sorry but I legitimately don't understand how fat people exist.
The moment I stop stuffing my face with food and working out for strength I immediately lose weight, Do people just consume a gargantuan amount of sugar drinks and sweets?
>>
>>74762522
>not having serious mental issues that you cope with by binge eating
>>
>>74762534
I deal with them by living as a recluse for weeks at a time and starving myself until the problem I have is resolved. Eating anything while under stress just makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>74762522
>Do people just consume a gargantuan amount of sugar drinks and sweets?
Yes. A massive surplus of overprocessed genetically modified food is available to almost everyone 24/7. It's literally like you can press a button and be hand-delivered an extremely physically addictive and instantly satisfying drug, so whenever some fatty is depressed or bored or anxious or literally doing anything other than being productive, they'll probably start eating some of the most caloric dense and craving inducing food to ever exist on the planet.
>>
>>74762522
>Do people just consume a gargantuan amount of sugar drinks and sweets?
yes
>>
>>74762618
>>74762643
No wonder every other dipshit nowadays has diabetes or cardiovascular problems.
Add cigarettes and it’s an early death combo.
>>
>>74762522
>work out for 10 years consistently
>from 59kg to 79kg
>force myself to have 3 meals a day
>enjoy my leangains that go up to 0.5kg muscle a year
>get sick with bronchitis for 3 weeks
>down to 64kg
>8 years of progress gone
>>
>>74762784
Yep, I understand completely. My stomach hurt at some points because I was forcing myself to eat, all for nothing. It's so fucking frustrating. I got some new clothes 3 months ago that looked amazing on me and they already feel baggy. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>74762784
>8 years of progress gone
Not really though. You're leaner and stronger at that weight than you were before and it will be way easier to get back to the weight you were at
>>
>>74762522
>get anxiety
>eat, feel better
this is how, or
>get sad
>eat, feel better
it's like a drug addiction that feeds into itself.
>>
File: 1714350089559811.png (320 KB, 440x472)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>74762522
>>
>>74762784
Muscle just doesn't disappear in 3 weeks. You lost FAT
>>
>>74762522
I would just eat a couple big plates of pasta or fast food and already reach my TDEE. If I ate any snacks (which I usually would) then I would easily pass it. 500 extra calories a day is 1lb a week. 1 year and it's 50lbs.
>>
>>74762557
You're fucked but in the opposite direction

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.