[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hey, /fit/
Any advice on how to unfuck yourself and actually cover some mileage with Asthma? Everytime I get to a quarter mile I start wheezing and I'm gassed gasping for air at a half.
Before The Coof hit me and an industrial accident left me shitting blood for a month, I was making 3 mile runs on the reg at a cool and crisp 32 mimute average.

How can I be redeemed?
>>
>>74763735
stop smoking, bro
>>
*cough cough*
>>
>>74763735
i had asthma as a kid but when i hit puberty and turned into a gigachad the asthma got scared and left
that's all you have to do, bro
>>
>>74763735
Keep running, try not to use your Inhaler often and build your stamina back up. My asthma came back since childhood when I got the flu last year and I had to just run and get my lungs back to where they were before.
>>
>>74763735
I LOVE YOU FRUITY RUDY
>>
If you’re gassing out after a quarter mile you are running way too fast. Slow your pace. Also lose some weight, fatty.
>>
Unironically, I smoke weed. Seems counter intuitive right? Well, for whatever reason, TCH affecting the cannabinoid receptors in my lungs keep my windpipe open. Please understand I have bronchospasm type asthma. Some people are effected by wind, air humisity, season and pollen. Temperature. None of those affect me at all, I'm only triggered by cardiovascular exercise.

Just a very small doobie is all I need, maybe a quarter of a gram. Half if I want a pr, and that's it. Releases the majority of the symptoms I'd say, but doesn't remove thr disease or anything.

Try it anon, it might be for you.
>>
>>74764084
>>74764210
Thanks boys. Morale was low after having a setback like this. Went from slow to invalid-tier good to know it's possible to recover at all.

>>74764105
I'M BODY CONSCIOUS, BROTHER
>>
>>74764632
Brother thank you for the advice!
I have something simmilar. It only gets me under load which has been my stumbling block for almost a year.

I'd rather do something natural than hit a blinker on my goyslop albuterol tube just to run in the morning.
>>
>>74763889
this unironicly... idk what happened but i can just roon 6 miles without stopping despite wheezing and dying all throughout my childhood or maybe I was just a bitch.
>>
>>74763735
You probably have a chronic lung infection if you suddenly got fucked up after the coof. Give your fish 500mg aquazithro daily for 3 days then 750mg aquazithro weekly, all at once, for twelve weeks and his lungs should be much better.
>>
File: seven_samurai.jpg (24 KB, 460x276)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>74763735
get on a preventative like advair. take your inhaler once in the morning before you shower and clear out your sinuses as much as you can. take nasal allergy medicine. i forgot what mine is called but it's generic. take your advair. do more nasal saline if you need to clear any more congestion. brush and mouthwash that medicine out of your mouth. do a 2nd advair in the evening if your doctor recommends it. it takes about a month for the advair to start working, eventually stop taking the inhaler before. take an inhaler before working out but try to stop taking that after a few weeks also. gotta kind of ween yourself off of the inhaler and use more preventative stuff. pain in the ass but it works.

t. lifetime asthmatic. no joke, asthma camp as a kid.
>>
breathe through your nose

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.