[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 131212312312.jpg (212 KB, 750x577)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
I can't do pull-ups yet
I feel like my lat growth is entirely in the upper lats. How do I isolate lower lats without wide-grip pull-ups?
>>
>>74764029
It's one muscle belly. There are no lower and upper lats, just lays. Size comes from hypertrophy, shape comes from insertions. Work full range of motion with controlled reps and progressively overload. If you feel you're out of proportion, look at a chart to see the actual muscles you want to grow and look up exercises to isolate those.
>>
>>74764029
>How many times do fattards need to hear this
You don't burn fat by targeting fatty areas like you build muscles by targeting certain areas. You burn fat by indicating to your body that it's time to use all that excess energy you've stored up for all those years. You're basically a potato (a big blob of chemical mass for hypothetical later use)
>>
straight arm lat pulldowns
>>
>>74764029
Lose weight x F
>>
>>74764029
>fat fuck wants to know how to isolate half of a muscle that he can't even see because it's obscured in lard
just fucking lift ffs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.