[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: seamoss.jpg (90 KB, 722x1000)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
this is the only supplement you need. I have significantly more energy at the gym and it made my erections harder and my dick bigger.
>>
No I need alcohol as a supplement
>>
>>74764982
Cringe
>>74765016
Based
>>
>>74764982
I bet this shit costs like $30 for that
>>
beachlets will buy shit like this by the gram that costs 3000$/kg only to get 1% of the temporary benefits one gets when simply living close to the ocean.
Threadly reminder that living close to sea water has been proven to significantly expand lifespan and health.

Unless you live in a landlocked enclave or 3000km from the nearest sea or ocean...you should be going to the beach at the minimum once a week, to swim, soak in said sea minerals or at least splash yourself with it and walk around in it.
Brother they're selling you damn seaweed that grows for free on the coasts of your country.
>>
File: images.png (34 KB, 452x678)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
Shill botpost.
>>
>>74765016
basado
>>
>>74765035
What about lakes?
>>
>>74764982
>eat the natural filter than contains all the garbage floating around in the ocean in smal quantities
>>
Instead of eatint sea grime, have you considered eating naturally occuring foods that your body tells you are good via taste?
>>
just take an iodine supp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.