[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000008736.jpg (369 KB, 720x720)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
All my life I have drunk Coca Cola instead of water, I have only used vegetable oils and I have eaten only sweets and junk. I have never exercised in 20 years.

Now I have severe headaches and perpetual fatigue every day, what can I do to reverse this?

Any food to detox and get energy? I feel I can die at any moment
>>
>>74765045
No
Die
>>
>>74765045
drink green tea or coffee if you must have something with flavor and caffeine that isnt soda. drink water or milk most of the day.
start with cardio, walking/running, biking, swimming. work your way up into longer and longer cardio sessions.
SLEEP RIGHT. turn your phone off two hours before bed. make sure you get 6-8 hours a night. make sure your sleep schedule is consistent, go to bed and wake up at the same times every day
take vitamin D or spend more time outside.
eat more rice. eat more chicken. avoid processed meats like kielbasa or sausage (in moderation is ok). eat more salads and vegetables. avoid simple carbs like white bread. dont use vegetable oil in your cooking. use olive or avocado oil instead
>>
>>74765080
This just about covers the advice I'd give. I'll also add that you'd benefit from getting into calesthenics for resistance training at first and that you should take the exercise slow for your first sessions. A few sets of pushups and squats or a 10 minute jog would be plenty to start. Each week try to do a little bit better than last week
>>
>>74765045
Just get used to drinking water. Keep a water bottle by you and take a sip when you're thirsty to subdue the instinct to find a coke or whatever.
>>
>>74765080
Avocado oil is goyslop exactly as bad as canola lmao. The jury is still out on olive oil but I don’t trust mufa either. idk why sois get so mad about this because in theory coconut oil is even healthier than animal fat, being a vegan and being a schizo aren’t mutually exclusive, I guess they just refuse to argue with the technopriests on principle.
>>
>>74765045
you're less than a year away from a brain aneurysm

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.