[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kk12rrxjsbed1.jpg (189 KB, 1284x1917)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
/fit/ approved?
>>
File: 1719376357546147.png (97 KB, 735x422)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>74765771
So, quick question here:
For my whole life I've had a flexibility of a fucking crowbar. On a good day I can barely touch my toes with my fingertips, as for split I can get my legs to around 90 degree angle apart max. I'm 32 by the way, always focused on calisthenics and weightlifting, so I'm not untrained, I just neglected mobility like a retard.
What mobility routine can you recommend for lower back and legs stretching? How many months would it take for me to achieve full split if I can dedicate 1h a day everyday to just mobility? Would it even be possible?
>>
>>74765771
Imagine being pic related, and you could just shit a hot log into your mouth with added cummies, imagine that haha
>>
>>74765771
Imagine having sex like that and commenting on your bros balls
>>
>>74765928
Most people can't even "barely touch their toes". You're already better than average. I noticed a ~5cm difference between when I'm doing RDLs vs when I'm not. Training in the lengthened position actually has the advantage of improving your flexibility, though not as much as a dedicated flexibility routine.

Anyway, the lower body "progression" if you may call it that is generally:
>pike stretch
>Then front split
>Then side split

But I only recently got into mobility myself.
>>
>>74765928
Just look up what sumo wrestlers do and copy them. That's what I did, and I can kick over my head and do the front splits.
>>
>>74765928
>On a good day I can barely touch my toes with my fingertips
I'm assuming you aren't talking about squatting while doing that. Thats still pretty fucking good
>>
File: 1716632140949371.png (12 KB, 800x774)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>74765973
>>74766092
>touching your toes is impressive
Is the bar really that low? Just like doing one pull-up is impressive to normies because 90% of society can't even do that?
I thought that putting your palms on the ground and/or getting your head to touch your knees is possible for most people.
Shit, perhaps I'm not as far gone as I thought with the whole 'flexibility of a crowbar' thing
>>
>>74765928
Don't dedicate 1h a day to stretching, you will fuck up your muscles.
Dedicate like 5-15min each morning (after some warming up) to some basic yoga routine, this will work wonders, trust me.
Focus on hip and back mobility first because you will see the most benefit in your daily life and judging from your inexperience with stretching your back and your hips are fucking stiff.

>Stretching is not like lifting, if you push harder you won't get better results, if you push harder you will get torn muscles. This is a womens activity you have to approach it with patience and care.
>>
>>74766141
If combining with strength training I hear it's best to do it at the end of your training.
>>
>>74766174
You can do that, it just fits in my morning routine pretty well.
>wake up
>go for a walk 15-30mins (depending on how much time i have)
>stretch (5-15mins)
>shower (cold but this is just a preference and fixes medical issues i have)
>drink a coffee
>get on with my day
I don't think it really matters, most of the studies that have shown that stretching before a workout causes more injuries are pretty fucked, they stretched a single muscle for 10 minutes straight. Like, of course, the muscle will be fucking tired after that.
But stretching after a workout has several other benefits:
>you don't have to warm up
>you have an automatic cool down phase after your workout
>it might feel pretty natural
>>
File: haremd1868d.jpg (87 KB, 1500x500)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>74765928
>90 degrees on splits, touching toes
not great, not terrible, seen worse

>routine
- gradually increase tension time from 10 s
- keep at least 1 off day between load days (e.g. load M/W/F)
- increments should ~ be +41% or better yet +20% or +9% every load day (your muscles could handle +100% but your joint capsules, tendons and ligaments recover much (like 10 times) slower)
- load equal amounts of integrated time for 0-10 s, 10-40 s and 40s-2,5min, etc. for adequate gains (this could be achieved by a 10-10-40-10-10-2,5m-10-10-40-10-10 routine where the rest between loads is equal amount: 10 s load, 10 s rest, 40 s load, 40 s rest)
- when you reach 5-5-20-5-5 you can start to load rest days with 1/16 loads (2,5 s) but I would recommend to take sundays completely off just in case

>ETA
- this should get you to 2,5 hrs constant (and 5 hrs integrated) time under tension in 1,75-7 months with every muscle groups you load
- takes a lotta time tho
- as consistent people tend to reach their splits in ~6 months this seems reasonable and safe
>>
how should I go on about improving mobility in my ankles?
can barely get my knee 2-3cm beyond my toes when in a lunge position, I can get a bit more if I just drive my knee forward without bringing my thigh to my torso
seated calf raises with a pause at the bottom for a few secs seem to make it a bit better, but mostly on that second position i mentioned earlier
what do?
>>
>>74765771
Imagine sexxing her while she rims you bros
>>
>>74765928
Consistency is the key to changing body composition. Nothing is going to change if you think you can change it quick and not have to do it forever. You will have to follow a routine multiple times per week and make a regular habit of it. Lots of stretch routines and methods work just like lots of lifting routines and methods work. The key is keeping it up and realizing it takes years to see great results.
>>
>>74766734
I had a girl surprise rim me while I was balls deep in her friend. I never nutted so hard. Well I have nutted harder when a girl jerked me off with her puke after drinking a Starbucks pinkdrink. It was so pretty and slick, hardest I've ever been in my life to the point my dick felt nothing but pleasure and couldn't hold back. I'll sell you the video for $19.95
>>
File: literally me.jpg (10 KB, 258x195)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>74765928
>On a good day I can barely touch my toes with my fingertips
>tfw can barely get my fingers past my knees
Everyone in my family is like this, is it a genetic thing or could it be that I've always been underweight?
>>
>>74766111
>I thought that putting your palms on the ground and/or getting your head to touch your knees is possible for most people.
it's possible to get there for most people, but barely anyone can do that
>>
File: cat of hate.jpg (176 KB, 828x957)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>74766804
>>
>>74765992
Do you mean shiko or are there some other exercices ?
>>
>>74765771
>>
>>74765973
you can add pancake stretch to the mix
>>
>>74765771
I would shit myself while I fuck her pussy
>>
>>74765928
Weighted stretch > Everything.
Deadlift a fat weight, with grips so don't bitch out because of hands. Lean and row it to your chest, then just bend down and let it stretch your hams/back. Hurts incredibly, but the "tight" muscle will tire out and relax by necessity.
I couldn't sit with my legs out straight in front of me, now I can almost do OPs pic. Only do this ONCE a week, and still do light stretching between. You should be able to modify this to weight stretch any muscle.
>>
>>74766926
Genetics, especially if youre underweight. Being overweight can make it worse however
>>
>>74765928
Also my goal. I'm following the leanbeefpatty routine but I would like some input from flexible anons. Is it any good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v44K0aRNFz8&t=916s
>>
What stretches do I need to do so I can suck my dick
>>
Stretch deez
>>
>>74765771
i max out on leg lifts. it really helps with spine strength,
>>
>>74765934
kek imagine someone's hitting it from behind and you pull that move off and comment that the thrusts are looking good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.