[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gymnastics.jpg (79 KB, 1024x683)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
redpill me on gymnastics
>>
File: 1711030637826387.webm (2.92 MB, 772x606)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>
>>74765814
You start when you're a kid or not at all.
>>
They're strong as fuck and great physiques but are 4ft tall.
Also they start at a really young age.
Imo I love gymnastics and admire their strength and skill.
>>
>>74765814
if youre short and have rich parents
>>
>>74765814
It’s way better of an upper body routine than benching and overhead press. Not as good for legs though. The ones that do focus on legs are super dangerous too. Floor routine and the vault are very risky.
>>
gay as fuck but just as impressive
>>
>>74765814
They're übermenschen, fatties will cope.
>>
>>74765814
The men in the sport have a reputation for being short and homo of sexual but it is a legitimately impressive athleticism and they go get great physiques
The women, obviously, are beautiful - and male cheerleaders/gymnasts get to bang them at the cost of being called ‘gay’

Overall, it’s a good sport for men but obviously not perfect
>>
>>74765814
do not recommend, cousin did it his whole life since a child, got injured in pre Olympic competitions and is now in his 20s and dresses like a fag punk rocker with a dangly ear ring
>>
>>74765814
The coaches fuck them
>>
>>74765814
> has no benefits
> is designed for genetically blessed midgets
Hmmm.......
>>
>>74765814
>manlets
>torso to leg ration in favor of torso
>you must start young
If you fail at any of these you have no chance. The machines are basically designed that way that being tall is disadvantaged. The torso thign is for all that rotational momentum and flipping moves
>>
File: D5kAbuPW4AA62Pz.jpg (29 KB, 480x360)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Amazing strength needed to do some of the stuff they do, really pushes the body to the limit.
Ring gymnasts the very few athletes that actually deserve respect, unlike gay sports like football/soccer/basketball and other normie shit.
>>
>>74765827
kek they do some of the most impressive shit imaginable, but interspersed between it are these silly little dance moves you'd expect in a tiktok video.
>>
>>74767156
It's $200/month plus like $50 four times a year. Don't be a poorfag and you can afford gymnastics.
>>
>>74769404
They're required to. It's part of their scoring system. Only the woken have to btw, the men can just do the gymnastics
>>
>>74769404
Only chicks do dance shit. Men's floor is straight up acrobatics with a required portion of actual floor work (handstands, flares and shit)
>>
>>74770938
>>74770947
Yeah, I know. I'm just pointing out how silly it looks.
>>
>>74770938
>woken
new ironic slur just dropped

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.