[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: body.png (90 KB, 442x565)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
what's the most autistically minimal and low cost but palatable diet i can follow to gain weight? i don't care if it's rice and beans
>>
drink 1 gallon of salad oil a day
>>
>>74765972
no nigger
>>
Eat eggs, lotta chicken breast, get gud at cooking (you don't need to be a chef, just learn some basics).
Exercise a lot, you're probably weak so spam pushups and squats. Get a pullup bar. get some dumbbells off craiglsit or something. Don't try and lift big weights, you'll just injure something. Find weights and exercises you can manage and do lots of repetition, just focus on increasing your reps while you develop a routine.
Work out 6x/week but in 2 or 3 day cycles so you are working out different muscles and giving them time to rest in between. You can get up to 150lb in a year, easy.
>>
>>5’6
>>
>>74766058
oh and eat plenty of veggies, Creatine helps too
>>
File: ob_fe87c3_06.jpg (76 KB, 490x395)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>74765972
Based
The jews don't want you to know this
>>
>>74766060
redpill me on why i should kill myself for being 5'6"
>>
>>74765937
go to an all you can eat buffet once a day and eat everything you can fit in your stomach
>>
>>74765937
>what's the most autistically minimal and low cost but palatable diet i can follow to gain weight? i don't care if it's rice and beans
Meat + wheat bread. You can add veggies for taste (fennel is good if you like it), iif you hate veggies, just eat potatoes, they are pretty high in almost all micros as far as veggies go.

Basically, meat and bread a dlib + 5+ potatos daily. That's it. You will get your protein from the meat, wheat is also pretty high in protein. You get the calories form bread and the fat in the meat. Micros you get from the ptatoes and minerals from the bread too, if you can stomach whole wheat bread.

Ofc, you're free to vary your veggies, or eat fruit instead. It makes it easier to follow the diet.

Eggs are great, too, so is liver, but people don't liek either often for some reason. Eggs are however not that high in protein (but very high in Vitamins). Liver is great in all aspects, but can poison you if you eat too much.

So there you go, meat, bread, potatoes is my tip.

Oh yeah, if you can't get bread or really hate it or whatever, if bread is no option, use noodles/pasta instead. But those are harder to eat in big amounts.
>>
>>74766209
>Eggs are however not that high in protein
True.

100g eggs= 13 g protein
100g lean meat =20+ g protein
>>
>>74765937
A gallon of choccy milk a day plus your normal food, you will gain weight even if you shit liquid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.