[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721771009814814.jpg (53 KB, 850x400)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Been eating mostly meat and 5L of raw milk weekly for the last 2 years.

I ate lentils recently and felt them travel thorough my body wrecking havoc and inflating my organs. Same with cauliflower.

Then I had some cake and a few minutes later had a headache.

Bread's gruel.

Seems I can't eat shit anymore. Should I try salads?

Yes I wanted to go carnivore but can i eat anything else healthy apart from meat, organs, eggs and dairy? Throws in some low-carb veggies and bit of fruit Mediterranean style AKA an actual healthy diet? Like the Aristocrats?

Also I do plyometrics daily and am the strongest in my BJJ club. Even beat the club roider.
>>
Probably your gut flora is completely devoid of anything that deals with those foods. Likely that's a good thing. But if you want to get back to eating them, probably very gradually reintroduce them. GAP diet progression may be applicable. Start with thoroughly boiled zucchini and carrots in cautious amounts, along with homemade sauerkraut as a source of bacteria that digest greens.
>>
>>74765946
Nowhere in your post did you indicate you were having any health issues on your current diet. Do you feel lethargic? Do you sleep poorly? Do you have digestive issues, erectile dysfunction, or joint pain? If you don't have a my y of these problems, then why would you even consider changing your diet?

>Throws in some low-carb veggies and bit of fruit Mediterranean style AKA an actual healthy diet? Like the Aristocrats?
So you want to eat plant foods because someone told you it was healthy to do so? That's a retarded basis on which to structure your life. Do what works, ditch what doesn't.
>>
>>74765946
You will very likely have no problem with potatoes. A lot of carnivore-types eat potatoes occasionally, since they don't cause digestive issues or contain toxins. Also they're a good carb source.
>>
>>74765946
>I drastically changed my diet after 2 years and now I feel like shit
That's weird man, there must be something wrong with you
>>
>>74765946
>Even beat the club roider.
That's really impressive. I don't have shit to add about diet since I'm dumb but can you explain how you did it? Aside from raw milk and meat empowering you. Is it this plus the plyometrics and specific Blow Job Job techniques? I imagine roiders default to certain ways of rolling.
>>
the slavefood eating npc goyim are just perpetually bloated with headaches and constant pains, they use drugs to mask it up 24/7 and lack self-awareness of their mind and body, just don't eat that garbage.
>>
>>74765946
sounds like your body got some fiber that it desperately needed and your digestion system cleaned house. As for the cake headache, I get those too when I suddenly have way more sugar than I'm acclimated to

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.