[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (51 KB, 1412x108)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
You know your testosteron level, right anon?
>>
Yeah I have a doctor.
>>
19,8 nmol/L
not great, not terrible i guess
>>
>>74766742
You know it varies pretty widly throughout the day, right anon?
>>
>>74766742
>nonamericans can only afford testoseron and not the superior testosterone
>>
>>74766755
How wildly
>>
>>74766755
that's why they tell you do only test it between like 7 AM and 10 AM
>>
File: IMG_20240724_052040.jpg (170 KB, 1080x884)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
It's not looking great for me at 30
>>
>not free test
>>
>>74766757
but freedom only has two e's and not three
>>
the biggest sign that your T is low is when you worry about your T levels
>>
>>74766770
The bigger number is cooler, also a free test issue is the result of having too much shbg and would otherwise correlate with high serum test
>>
Yeah free and total.
>>
you chuds obsess over the most autistic shit possible
>cute face
>skinny (mandatory six pack)
if you don't have this you might as well kill yourself, you will never outlift your receding hairline, height and autism
>>
>>74766773
Maybe the real high T people are the low T people who are scared of learning their rank after all
>>
>>74766742
Mine was rekt, like 12nmol/DL or something, right on the lower limit. Though I'd been dieting for 5 months when I did it, so kind of a dumb time to test if I wanted a representative reading. I guess I know if I want to TRT up I know just to do a low fat diet for a few months beforehand.
>>
File: 1720817462637.png (29 KB, 1079x179)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
get mogged
>>
>>74767029
espaniol buritto buchacho!
>>
>>74766761
Please get on TRT immediately, for the sake of your mental wellbeing if nothing else
>>
>>74767101
Do you really think I should? I know this is a different scale than my last one I had but I'm basically still rooting around this low range for the last year. I've been lifting way harder, probably not eating enough, but I'm not sure it's worth sticking this out to try and get it up natty. I mean I'm basically still skinnyfat and struglging to make progress. I was gonna dig in for maybe 3 more months, really hyper focus on diet, and see if it got me anywhere, but who knows anymore
>>
>>74767118
Look into enclomiphene if you don't want to shut down your own production in your 30's. It'll work if you don't have primary hypogonadism
>>
>>74767309
Requires my doc to wanna do anything, and they currently don't kek
>>
>>74766742
no, I haven't been to a doctor in like 8 years
if it was low I would probably feel bad and fucked up but I feel great most of the time so I bet its fine, who cares
>>
File: test.png (113 KB, 1079x492)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
For a while i thought i was depressed and irritable because of low t but it turns out im just depressed. Other hormones are in appropriate range as well
>>
>>74767118
Think of it this way:
You can probably increase your heart health through natural means, but if you're in imminent danger of a heart attack, you should probably be on medication until you aren't.
You have the T levels of a man approaching the end of his life. You'll have to do some research and shopping and it may not even be possible in your country, but you should look for a clinic at the very least, I would be very very surprised if it doesn't make a night and day difference just in the way you feel day to day.

t. had test levels around 350 at age 31
>>
>>74767813
did you go on T at that age?

Yeah, I'd have to go to a clinc, although I'm making an appointment with my doctor, gonna explain to him my frustrations, get referred to an endocrinologist, and go from there
>>
>>74767822
I started back in February, after about 6 months of trying all the natural meme methods (high meat diet, sunlight, exercise etc) my test went from 386 to 352.
Not saying all those things aren't worth doing, but if there's a physiological issue then you don't have many options.
I'm prescribed 200mg a week, but I take about 160-180, no DIM or estrogen blockers. Feel completely different and just look healthier overall.
The actual dose and balance is going to differ from man to man, but IF YOU NEED IT, it's better to be on and then figure that out rather than be off and suffering. Obviously, make sure you're getting your bloodwork etc as well.
>>
>>74766742
No and I don't care. What difference would it make? Regardless of my test level I try to be as healthy as possible so what's the point.
>>
File: 1745739.jpg (123 KB, 1078x909)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>omg guise my t level is X is this okay do i need to roid?
>oh can we see your entire hormonal profile dude, maybe your blood cortisol, E2, SHBG, free test etc are in proportion to your blood serum test
>OMG WHAT DO YOU MEAN BRO ANYTHING LOWER THAN 1000NG/DL IS HYPOGONADAL GREG DOUCETTE TOLD ME SO BRO I NEED TO HOP ON SARMS
is this board always like this? what the fuck does your test matter if you give no context? it's like saying, ''guys my house is 400sqft, is that a lot or a little?'' with no price, area, condition, year built etc
>>
>>74766742
Nah, I don't boy into that snake oil propaganda to boost up your T-levels.
>>
>>74767870
Because /fit/ is mostly a bunch of nerds who grew up playing MMOs and skyrim so instead of actually lifting, running, and eating right they try to maximize their stats
>>
>>74767029
lot of test to only be spewing on your shower tiles virgin
>>
>>74767863
> No and I don't care. What difference would it make?

You could make sure you're not below the healthy threshold. If you are, you could get TRT therapy.
>>
>>74767870
they’re teenagers who don’t know what they’re looking at

they literally just think bigger number = better, as if testosterone of all hormones existed in a vacuum
>>
>>74767886
Holy shit, you know me
>>
Nope. I haven't seen a doctor in twenty years.
>>
>>74767904
But I feel healthy already.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.