[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2196.png (4 KB, 500x548)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
I just want a six pack but I can’t stop drinking beer
>>
File: 1718461559406921.jpg (10 KB, 386x314)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
just get a six pack of beer
>>
Same. Considering switching to distilled drinks and soda water. I drink once a week because I have a social life and when I do get relatively slaightered. Beer is what keeps me in check since I drink fairly fast and the low alcohol content keeps me from getting insta-killed early in the night.
>>
>15k steps minimum a day
>calculate TDEE
>eat at a 5-10% caloric deficit including these beers you're too much of a fag to cut out
>train
you're welcome
>>
>>74766861
beer has nothing to do with it bro, it has close to zero calories.
>>
>>74766861
I lost 1kg this month. Yes I am drinking as I type this. Never give up what you love. Your Abs will come just nit as quickly as someone who lives some faggot salad and water diet life style
>>
>>74766908
Light beer is like 70 calories but do you think most people only drink one or two beers?
>>
>>74766861
>buy a six pack
>don't drink it
>you now still have your six pack
there you go OP
>>
>>74766927
4*70=280kcal, so four beers are about an hour of walking. so if you take a 30 minute walk to a pub, drink four beers, than take a 30 minute walk back home it's like you haven't drank anything at all :)
>>
>>74766969
>Going to a pub to pay quadruple for a beer
>Going to a pub for a light beer
>>
>>74766975
you really have dedicated yourself to being a bitter shut-in, haven't you?
>>
>>74766861
Pick up running. It's the only way I can regulate carbs and get an actually noticeable amount of leniency with my diet. It sucks because it takes forever to train it up to the point you can do almost every day but you'll get there if you put in the work. Maybe get cycle for off days or to burn something extra at home.
>>
>>74766993
I almost never do drugs and if I want to I'd go to the bar my niece works at for free drinks and not order a light beer lol.
>>
>>74766861
Do shrooms, LSD, ibogaine or MDMA
That will make you take this shit more serious
>>
>>74767009
post niece
>>
>>74766995
I've been running every 2nd day this whole year. Are you sure it's wise to go every day?
>>
>>74767037
I said almost every day. But it depends a lot on how long you're been running. I wouldn't jump into it without having experimented with 4 or 5 day routines with some variation in pace/endurance. Some people just can't do high frequency without seriously dropping their weekly milage to a completely unchallenging level because they're slow healers. You can always cross-train between days to a similar caloric total if you're between days.
>>
>>74766861
Have you tried increasing your sugar intake and decreasing your overall fat and pufa intake?
>>
>>74767016
Sounds like a bad idea
>>
>>74766908
it's basically liquid bread retard. there's about 150 calories per bottle.
>>
i got a 6 pack of light cider
>>
>>74766861
I don't drink unless I'm at a family gathering or on a trip with friends
>>
>>74767550
For me it's mead. I had some applied cinnamon flavor the other day and reminded me of cider.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.