[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Be me
>Enter new gym
>The staff are friendly
>The gym is very well lit and not at all dingy and dark
>The equipment is all clean and maintained
>None of the leather is ripping off the seats
>Not a spec of rust anywhere
>Everything is clean and tidy and everyone puts their stuff back after they use it.
>People keep to themselves and mind their own business
holy buckets this place is for pencilnecks!
>>
>>74767046
crazy that i have to pay an extra $30/month to go to a gym where people aren't wiping their shitty diseased toes on everything
>>
>>74767046
>everyone puts their stuff back after they use it

I don't believe.
>>
>>74767046
>>The gym is very well lit and not at all dingy and dark
>>The equipment is all clean and maintained
>>None of the leather is ripping off the seats
>>Not a spec of rust anywhere
That's how you know that there have been zero gains made at that gym.
>>
>>74767046
Gyms like this cost 3x and will kick you out if you "lift incorrectly" or slam weights so yes. Pencil neck litmus test
>>
Was it creepy or wet?
>>
this post screams dyel. if you can’t bench 3 pl8 for reps pls stay frogposting in /r9k/. i can’t believe how many weaklets there are on a “fitness” board. what the fuck
>>
25€/month here, people have to bring a towel. mcfit chain in germany
>>
>>74767046
You gotta muster up the cajones to horsecock a rusty machine from the 70s
they don't make em like they used to fellas
>>
>>74767583
>McFit
The most disgusting gym there is. Filled with sandnigger wannabe gangsters who never put their weights back.
>>
File: 757832_poster.jpg (196 KB, 1333x2000)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>74767046
>t.
>>
>>74767046
The bugez is right on this one im afraid, globogyms have dogshit vibes most of the time

The fluorescent lighting and sterile environment makes me feel less like I'm an athlete training for the olympic games circa 566 BC and more like I'm a hamster on a wheel being fed nutripellets and sucking on a water hose

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.