[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 29837389438923843.png (257 KB, 540x511)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>be fat fuck
>try to pull a Goggins by eating very little, probably only around 1200 calories a day
>5 days in
>vision gets blurry
>constant headache despite hydration
I don't even feel the hunger anymore but I'm getting a little worried here bros should I continue
>>
>>74767090
Do you want one of those whole dill pickles? If so maybe you need salt.

If you're doing much 1200 is very low, but if you're lying there it's reasonable. If you have half a can of pepsi and your symptoms go away, maybe up the calories 200/day.
>>
>>74767106
I've just been doing Coke Zero and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Will try to have some salted water, but yeah I'm not lifting currently. 1200 should be enough in theory.
>>
>>74767090
Some study claims eating low calories makes you feel hungrier Than fasting. Personally I would just figure out how much you need to eat for consist weight loss then spend your free time taking long walks or riding a bike. Goggins isn't a genius he just niggered his way out of his obesity.
>>
>>74767152
The point of the "can of pepsi" is testing the effect of a quick sugar intake. Diet/zero won't give you any data.
>>
>>74767090
you might be diabetic/pre-diabetic. just power through it.
>>
>>74767090
Blood pressure is my guess. Check that next time you feel bad.
>>
>>74767090
Try to hit mineral and vitamin micros while doing the deficit
>>
Skill issue
It works for me
I dont even feel hungry til the next morning, my eating window is like 5 hours total
I'll eat at like 9am and 2pm
t. Lost 5lb in 2 weeks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.