[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3250.jpg (1.7 MB, 2097x2754)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>
>>74767423
If she is a woman (a real one)(with a vagina and a working womb) and she knows she’s a woman and wants to have kids and be a mom, then she is feminine no matter what
No matter what she does, like if she wants to lift weights, if that is her true goal as a woman, then she is feminine
>>
>>74767423
imagine a varbie wearing a dress like that. would be heaven.
>>
>>74767423
less, but in a good way
>>
>>74767423
Depends on if they train like a woman ought to train. As in not getting the proportions of a man. A lot of them get huge shoulders, which paired with their subhuman genetics for narrow hips, gives them the general shape of a man. Ideally they'd just focus mainly on lower body and have wide hips naturally. That would accentuate their femininity. Oh and if they let themselves get to higher body fat percentages. I hate it when they get shredded too much and look like shit. A lot of women either train to be skinny or to look like men. Very sad.
>>
>>74767423
>If she is a woman (a real one)(with a vagina and a working womb)
Shut up
>>
>>74767423
Less feminine. If they must lift then they should only train lower body
>>
>>74767423
Less if they get too muscular and if their body fat goes down too much.

>>74768014
>A lot of women either train to be skinny
And that's a good thing. Some women look best like that, particularly the short and highly neotenous ones. The ideal for a woman is not ideal for all women.
>>
>>74767423
If by "feminine" you mean "do I want to fuck them harder and more often", then the answer is yes.

All things being equal, a skiny frail woman with little to no visible muscle shape looks better with ten-20 pounds of muscle; juicier, curvier and better. Assuming she keeps the same or similar percentage of bodyfat.
>>
>>74767423
Muscle is masculine, fat is feminine.
You need both to be a functional human, but there is a balance between the two for peak masculinity and peak femininity. Testosterone and estrogen help with the production of muscle and fat respectively. Both hormones are present in men and women alike, but again peak masculinity and peak femininity is attributed to a balance that favors high testosterone for peak masculinity and high estrogen for peak femininity.
Naturally, a woman with more than normal muscle mass would be considered masculine, whereas a man with more than normal fat mass would be considered feminine.
Higher than normal muscle is attractive in males depending on genes (symmetry, proportions, muscle bellies, attachments, etc). As such, not all men look good with a very high amount of muscle. On the flipside, higher than normal fat is attractive on women depending on genes (distribution of fat, smoothness/lack of lumps, emphasizing of fertile features while keeping everything else thin, etc). Like men, not all women look good with a high amount of fat.
I'd venture to say it's an 80/20 split of who can carry high mass (muscle for men, fat for women) since it's purely genes that dictate how it objectively looks.
For the 80%, men and women alike should focus on being lean, with a greater emphasis of musculature for men, and greater emphasis of fat for women. The peak masculine 80% man would be ottermode, and the peak 80% woman would be thin/skinnyfat.
All this to say no, lifting is not for women.
Thank you for attending my TED Talk.
>>
>>74767423
Honestly I think lifting any amount besides roider level makes them hotter but we have to define what femininity means first. Which is outside of my pay grade and this sites.
>>
>>74767476
fpbp, stop degenerates, do something (even a post), fight the good fight. Or you can be pic related
>>
>>74769789
>but we have to define what femininity means first.
You're dumb. It's obvious what that means even though society can reshape the perception of what is to some extent.
>>
File: 1706938818633980.jpg (72 KB, 506x761)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>74767423
>Does lifting make women more or less feminine?
the ideal is undeniably huge and undeniably womanly, retvrn to feminine bigness
>>
File: 1697748923337.jpg (322 KB, 1290x2293)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
big all over but the massive tree trunk quads and huge hams and glutes are the stars of the show
>>
File: 1719508378296585.png (1.02 MB, 961x870)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
>>74768014
Women have feminine proportions because of bone structure, not muscles. They look ugly when they're ripped because everybody looks ugly when they're ripped. Athletic is what's actually sexually attractive, not ripped.
>>
File: 1719331405134445.jpg (31 KB, 470x701)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
>>74767423
Honestly I insist on dating a woman that lifts from now on. So many times ive gotten a seemingly hot bitch naked just to find out she's skinnyfat or has awful cheese ass/thighs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.