[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>have been lifting for 10 years
>"enjoys" lifting
>doesn't use his strength for anything
>can't fight
cringe and gay

>have been lifting for 2 years to achieve 80%+ of his natty limit
>after that cut his volume drastically, just enough to maintain
>devotes the gained free time to boxing/kickboxing/mma/muay thai
based
>>
>>74767559
>>have been lifting for 2 years to achieve 80%+ of his natty limit
Lol, lmao even.
>>
>>74767559
Why should I learn how to fight? Lifting impacts my life directly but I'm not some meathead who gets into fights, I have no reason to train combat sports except for enrichment and pride.
>>
>>74768343
And how are you planning on maintaining your autonomy, if you're not versed enough to fight? Keep in mind that you'll eventually have to fight your way to a firearm (if you own one or more) if it comes down to it. Combat training/martial arts is a critical skill. And a force multiplier. One mind, any weapon (anything is a weapon, but some are superior choices)
>>
>>74768966
Stop watching anime and get rid of your desktop computer.
>>
>>74768984
Lol I'll never stop watching anime. But I am a pmc these days (prior military) with like 14 years of experience in use of force. You're free to not train, but you'll forever be a fool, and beholden to others.
>>
>>74767559
I'm sorry you don't like lifting. Maybe try another hobby little guy?
>>
>>74769072
Uh huh, called it.
>>
>>74769146
Lol and? I'm still out here at a crisp 2/3/4/5 with 3 shodans and a plethora of formal military training. You're silly for shorting yourself, my son.
>>
>>74768966
You are a maniac.
>>
>>74769385
Thanks. Took hard work to get to where I am in life you can do it too. Just work harder
>>
Doing actual sports always mogs going to the gym
>>
>>74769402
I'm quite happy with where my life is going I simply do not want the same things as you.
>>
>>74769407
I feel that, as am I. However, ability is simply a tool used to further a goal. Being that the law of nature is "might makes right" one should at the very least be very difficult to force into submission. Glad you're happy in your life, that is the goal of us all.
>>
>>74767559
post body
>>
>>74769265
Getting into martial arts due to weebery will always be cringe and faggy.
>>
>>74769072
>I'll never stop watching anime
>>
>>74768984
Did you hear that from that one red flag bingo meme which included "Has a desktop computer" as a tile? Takes one to see one Ya fuckin 4cuck slop consooooomer GOY
>>
>>74769689
Lol that's a lot of assumptions you're making there, son. But if thats what you did, good on ya.
>>
>>74769701
Lol well I am a normie, so I see why it's unfathomable to ya. Perfect way to wind down at the end of a long day
>>
>>74767559
i'll never get in a fight in my life, neither will you if you don't wanna
have sex asap
>>
>>74769763
It’s not an assumption, it’s definitely accurate in this case. By the way, which military did you serve in?
>>
>>74769738
Uh huh. Get rid of your desktop and stop watching anime.
>>
>>74769072
>>74769265
>>74769763
>>74769770
Starting every single post with lol doesn't make you sound less defensive
>>
>>74767559
>he doesn't know "learning how to fight" is mostly lots of cardio and very little of actually "learning how to fight."
shiggy doggy fun shitpost though.
>>
>>74769826
Sometimes you try to walk into CVS and the ho else's guy just tries to hit you with his ukulele.

Sometimes you're walking 4 minutes to the gas station and the niggers on the sidewalk try to impress eachother by forcing you to react.

Sometimes you're watching the UFC card at Buffalo wild wings and the middle aged guy who wrestled in school tries to prove something to you because in polite conversation he overstepped what he knows and made an ass of himself and felt judged. His drunk ass stews about it for a bit and then he tries to push you into fighting, mistaking your adult level problem solving skills for cowardice, and then starts talking about your wife, leaving you with the decision to make as to what behavior is simply allowed and what is not.
>>
>>74769826
Kiddo, some men will fight you just for saying thay stupid shut and reeking of privillege when you say it. Your moral high ground won't actually keep it from happening. You ate a man, loosely speaking, and it is your obligation to be vaguely prepared for the threat of violence.
>>
>>74770311
Yeah that's why Tony Ferguson was unstoppable after he met goggins, and Nate Diaz has so many high profile wins. Fucking dipshit
>>
>>74770277
Lol it's to signify my amusement, as I'm actually laughing at these replies.

Really doesn't matter to me if you think stating facts seems defensive or not. I'm likely stronger and a better fighter than you. Respectfully
>>
>>74770247
Usmc 2013-2017, my boy. How about you?
>>
>>74770498
>marines
AHAHA OH NO NO PHAAAHH
>>
>>74770498
Waffen-SS Panzerdivision, 1939-1946 (yeah, you read that right). Since we're all larping
>>
>>74770544
Lol you didn't serve? Shocker.
>>
>>74770498
Lol
>>
>>74770550
Must suck having to lie about your life to the point wher enough automatically believe others are also.
Lol had a feeling you were also a dyel. It's OK lil guy, just do ppl splits and progressive overload.

You're banished back to /pol. I'm out as well, going to spend some time with my wife. L8r nerd
>>
>>74770572
Lol
>>
>>74767559
Can someone make this pic into a plapjak?
>>
File: 5b3.jpg (18 KB, 716x459)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>74770997
close
>>
>>74771155
kek thanks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.