[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721844600284.jpg (104 KB, 440x330)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
ITT hard truths
>If you bulk to the point you have a fat pig belly or maintain a pig belly despite being dedicated to the gym you are not fit.
>>
>>74768707
>if you don’t have sex you are not fit
>>
Maybe girls like dad bods because it’s way more fun to have a bae you can enjoy pizza and beer with than a guy who eats salad and counts his macronutrients
>>
>>74768719
This is cope for being mediocre.
>>
>>74768707
Using the term leanmaxxing doesn’t change your status as a dyel
>>
BSS is superior to BB squat
>>
>>74768746
OP here I agree
>>
>>74768719
they dont like dad bods though its a psyop to make men complacent
>>
>>74768707
>Building muscle and getting strong is easy, just eat lift sleep and be consistent. The hard part is getting shredded, it's difficult to find the energy to go gym and actually have good sessions when in a deficit. Plus to get abs you're hungry all the time and can't stop thinking about how much you want a burger or pizza. Hard truth is that the hardest part of fitness is dieting . anyone who's consistent can bench above 2pl8 and have big arms but how many can keep that while having a six pack?
>>
>>74768719
>you can only be fit if you eat only salad and count your macros
Fucking cope. I've had abs my whole life, can bench 315 and eat pizza, beer and candy. You're just weak.
>>
File: The Time Has Come.jpg (30 KB, 557x552)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
From softest to hardest:

> Ketosis should only be induced through fasting.
> Dietary carbohydrate is needed for optimal health and the amount needed is at least that which shuts down ketosis and gluconeogenesis.
> Food is generally superior to supplements, but supplements are good and in some cases NECESSARY.
> High blood cholesterol is unhealthy.
> PUFAs are not toxic, they're "precious but perilous".
> Sugar is healthy no matter the source (fruit or cookies).
> A diet with food group diversity and diversity within those groups is best. From grains and legumes, to insects and organ meats; from rice to corn and from chicken to beef.
> Grey hair and male-pattern baldness mean you're unhealthy and the latter is arguably a disease.
> The best way to combat the body's wear and tear ("aging") is to learn how to cope effectively with psychological stress.
> The way you look can heavily hinder or facilitate success in life.
>>
>>74768707
True. Okay. I'll lose like 10kg. Everything after 97 or so goes straight to my potbelly. The rest of me stays the same size. Might as well look good.
>>
>>74768719
The caveat is that they consider Henry Cavill to have a dadbod.
>>
>>74768719
>implying women understand that they have to choose between having cake and eating it
They want the guy who counts nutrients to eat pizza with them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.