[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Over the next ~2-3 weeks I will be consuming about ~4000-5000 calories per day. So 42 000 - 84 000 calories in total. All while remaining mostly sedentary.
Much of it will be fast food, artificially sweetened items, highly processed, carb rich foods - I.e what is colloquially known by many as "goyslop".
I am 6'2 185 (~190cm 85kg for our eurofriends). Usually i eat relatively cleanly so I'm not really accustomed to a diet like this.

Do not question why this must be done. it will happen, i can not stop it and I will not divulge my reasons here. The only thing I'll say is that this is NOT a bulk. At least not an intentional one.

What I wish to know, is what approximate damage can I expect from this? In terms of my weight, physical appearance, mood, health etc?
How long will it take me to recover?

Has anyone gone through a similar ordeal and can share consequences?
>>
Don't do it you might get stretch marks
>>
>>74768825
You might become hyperglycemic
Not sure of it getting to dangerous levels that might cause coma but it's a fuckton of sugars your body is not at all ready to deal with
Same with protein, although you do specify that the majority of calories will come from carbs. Might get dangerous for your kidneys?
Your GI tract might not be able to deal with the sheer volume of stuff you shove into it, expect vomiting. I do remember being told about people who ate like pigs and had their stomach burst after they down a soda/champagne which rapidly release CO2 and rapidly increase pressure.

All in all, don't fuckin do it. If you want to gain mass for some kind of role in a movie or something, think really hard if the pay is enough to also cover the efforts of trying to go back to your usual form.
>>
>>74768825
Don't do it, idiot! Is it some type of family reunion or a vacation? You don't have to eat garbage food just because your family or friends do.
>>
Post pictures from every day at the end so I can coom
>>
>>74768825
Why would you do that to yourself?
I'd rope myself after 3 days of that diet
>>
>>74768998
Who cares about stretch marks? If you don't have stretch marks, then you're not lifting hard enough.
>>
>>74768825
>Usually i eat relatively cleanly so I'm not really accustomed to a diet like this.
>What I wish to know, is what approximate damage can I expect from this?
My best guess: diarrhea.
>>
File: 1721872817492.jpg (292 KB, 1200x1500)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>74768825
>t.
>>
slim
>>
Eating 4000 kcal for two weeks while being sedentary is around 28000 excess kcals. This translates to around 4kg (8.9 lbs for our usfriends) of excess fat.

Something like that will happen and you will probably feel like crap.
>>
>>74768825
I think the responses in this thread are overtly alarmist.
I think people overestimate how much 5k calories is or underestimate what it takes to become a true lardass.
Consider that a bottle of coke alone is just about under a 1000 calories. Many people around the world chug that shit everyday day instead of water. I feel like 50k calories over 3 weeks isn't really that far off from the diet of your average chubby american.

Yeah OP will gain a few pounds probably, but you'd have to keep this diet up for months to see any truly negative effects.
A couple of weeks isnt gonna do shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.