[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721679285352.jpg (249 KB, 1182x1138)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
why do people lift for anything other than aesthetics?
>>
>>74769327
Lived in niggertowns my whole pre-adult life. Had plenty of reason to try and be a guy who was simply too much trouble to fuck with, and to walk around with the confidence of knowing it.

Really all it takes is maintaining some fundamental competence in/conditioning for a striking art and a grappling art while maintaining intermediate lifts. I'm badder than everyone who isn't a competitive combat sportsman and it takes like 4-5 hours of my week to maintain.

Some day I'll be too old for this and then I'll focus on bodybuilding and taichi or some shit, but in the meantime I'd much rather do half an hour of movement drills and shadowboxing after my compounds, rather than endless accessories and isolations.

Also I'm not a woman and I don't have my self worth invested in my aethetic, faggot.
>>
>>74769398
>Also I'm not a woman and I don't have my self worth invested in my aesthetic, faggot
other people judge your worth based on your aesthetic though
>>
>>74769403
>other people judge
Woman.
>>
>>74769327
being strong
>>
>>74769327
some people do it for health and not for vanity. i don't know why that is such an impossible concept for nihilists like you to understand
>>
>>74769676
do you want to die without offspring?
>>
>>74769691
Don't bother trying to get through to them. This board is populated by zoomers who only want to look like they're healthy because that's all that matters on Instagram. They're the most vain, egotistical and self centered generation to ever exist. And the gayest. 20% of them identify as an alphabet fag.
>>
>>74769709
>zoomers
zoomers are grown up now, they arent the dumb fortnite teens you used to make fun of, find a new scapegoat
>>
>>74769722
>being 20 is grown up.
No. You're all still barely conscious.

>>74769704
Yes. I do want to die without offspring, but its hardly relevant. I've been in a relationship for 15 years and started lifting like 7 years into it. She chose me because I had a nice face. She stayed because because respected me. She respected me because my way with words, and conviction in the way I live and make decisions and handle conflict, made all the other men in her life look like boys.

Your aethetic is a womanly obsession. Fucking is easy for mediocre looking men so long as you are employed, bathed, and confident in the way you make decisions. Every single boxing class, every single jiujitsu class, every single drill, every single minute of dynamic movement and shadowboxing and bagwork, every single sparring session, every single roll, every moment and modicum of time and effort put into cultivating real life skills and performance-based fitness, I prefer what I'm doing, rather than being a vain loser who thinks more isolations and more pump are the magical key to pussy.

Even fat women have options and can get good bodies to fuck them anywhere. However disciplined combat sportsmen who stuck around the scene longer than a few months, are few and far between and warrant actual respect without having to advertise it. I wall into a room and my girl knows I'm the alpha without having to try and convince anyone. You walk into a room and start trying to posture and present yourself and get frustrated when nobody compliments your rear delts.

Faggot.
>>
>>74769327
it's fun
>>
>>74769398
I think what deters people to fuck with you is your overall build/frame and not your muscle that can't even be seen with clothes unless you roid hard
>>
>>74770554
No. Its how you carry yourself. How you move and distribute weight. Where, when, how, to whom, and to what you yield. What you'll say and what you'll not say.

A confidence that comes from knowing how to fight, and not from trying to make your tits as big as the other girls'

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.