[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721189737692091.png (2.71 MB, 3456x2752)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
What's stopping me?
>>
upright goes give you shoulder impingement, dont do them
>>
>>74769647
really inefficient and tiring
if you split those into at least 2 if not 3 separate exercises with proper rest times youd get double the results
>>74769652
jeff said its ok to do with with dumbbells its just the lack of being able to maneuver a barbell that does that
>>
>>74769652
>>74769681
It's shit mobility and poor movement patterns that causes problems.
The reason people commonly say to avoid them is to make workouts retard-proof.
>>
>>74769647
Nothing I superset all my accessory work except fly. Just remember supersets aren't like a speedrun you're not trying to have zero downtime between sets just very little.
>>
yes
>>
>>74769647
Supersets are cool, giantsets like in your pic seem like a hassle
>>
>>74769647
I did supersets for a while, honestly they suck.
I felt like some circus monkey running from one contraption to the next. Even if you have the stamina for it, mentally it's hard to stay fully focused on executing a quality set.
I'd rather just focus 100% in a single exercise per set.

Supersets are a tradeoff. You're sacrificing quality to spend less time in the gym. As long as you're aware of than and make the tradeoff consciously. Then go ahead and do them.
But personally, I won't.
>>
>>74772523
>Supersets are a tradeoff. You're sacrificing quality to spend less time in the gym
Isn't the the tradeoff supposed to be minimal? How is doing a different set instead of doing nothing affect you mentally?
>>
>>74769647
antagonist supersets are super viable
Eric Helms is a huge advocate for them and has a bunch of insights/training recommendations
>>
>>74772523
fpbp
/thread

To effectively superset you must half-ass two exercises instead of focusing on one; giant sets even worse. Only superset exercises where you don’t care about making progress.
>>
>>74769681
>>74769652
Jeff is a cuck, fag and retard.
>>
>>74774460
post body, newfag dyel
>>
>>74774460
don't forget the fake weights either
>>
>>74769652
stop being a fucking parrot retard
>>
Lifting weights won't solve anything, it only causes a temporary increase in muscle growth which eventually disappears with time and aging

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.