[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721056052576457.jpg (807 KB, 1255x1560)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
>cares about his health
>still uses tap water to wash off cutlery/blending devices
>still uses plastic receptacles to hold food and drinks
>still uses floss with PFAS in it
>still uses cheap chemical-based sunscreen that seeps into his tissue and disrupts his hormone cycle (among other things), instead of using zinc-oxide physical based sunscreen
>>
>>74769650
none of that shit has anything to do with your health, retard
>>
>>74769650
>>cares about his health
That's different from healthmaxing. All your points offer miniscule benefits relatively speaking. You'll get an immensely better return on investment by optimizing the intake of all essential nutrients, for example.
>>
File: 1721578769979.jpg (48 KB, 500x500)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>74769661
>only short-term health issues exist
get out of my thread
>>
>>74769714
Every small percentage point bring about remarkable results. Read Atomic Habits by James Clear if you want to understand more. Diet related shit is already figured out, just look at what Bryan Johnson is doing wiith blueprint and make your own meals based off that ingredient and supplier list. I made this thread with more interesting lesser known factoids.
>>
I've been drinking tap water for 35 years. Did it calcify my pineal gland and cut off my connection to God?
>>
>>74769730
You should have some tests and scans done to find out how it has affected you. I think you would be an interesting case study. Every new point of data is of use, even yourself.
>>
>>74769650
among us
>>
>>74769729
>Every small percentage point bring about remarkable results.
We've reached an impasse.
>Read Atomic Habits by James Clear if you want to understand more.
Appealing title and author's name, so thanks for the recommendation.
>Diet related shit is already figured out, just look at what Bryan Johnson is doing wiith blueprint and make your own meals based off that ingredient and supplier list.
Hahaha. It's not and that guy is making several dietary mistakes. His selenium intake is suboptimal and his low protein diet will do the opposite of what he thinks it'll do.
>>
>>74769650
Are there keyboards/phones that arent made out of plastic to shitpost safely without turning trans? Enlighten us, OP
>inb4 wooden keyboard
>>
>>74771403
yes there are, you can get metal/wood/ceramic keyboards and phones that are all glass/metal
>>
you are wasting your money

we are ALL fucked no matter what
they could not find a single sample that hasn't been infected with microplastics

until they develop some shit you can eat that dissolves plastic completely we are fucked
>>
>>74771523
Just because the situation is bad it doesn't mean measures shouldn't be taken to alleviate and prevent most of the damage.
If you can take X amount of microplastics instead of 3X or 5X that's a great success.

>I'm unhealthy anyway, so I may as well smoke crack and do heroin!
Your mentality in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1715193081146548.gif (793 KB, 280x158)
793 KB
793 KB GIF
>>74769650
>do all this
>take extra precautions to filter microplastics out of everything you eat and drink
>go outside
>take a single breath
>billions of airborne microplastics flood your lungs and enter your bloodstream
>>
>>still uses tap water to wash off cutlery/blending devices
Doesn't matter
>>still uses plastic receptacles to hold food and drinks
Doesn't matter as long as it's cold
>>still uses floss with PFAS in it
I barely wash my teeth who tf flosses?
>>still uses cheap chemical-based sunscreen that seeps into his tissue and disrupts his hormone cycle (among other things), instead of using zinc-oxide physical based sunscreen
>imagine tanning
>imagine not wearing long shirts, pants, and a hat
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>74769650
excuse me but who are you quoting?
>>
>>74771605
Haha get shitted on OP
>>
>>74769717
>Building and maintaining strong, healthy body is a short term endeavor
NGMI
>>
>>74773496
His favourite podcast host, Andrew ((Huberman))
>>
>>74769730
Lol pineal gland calcifies naturally
>>
>>74775373
Cancer is natural too, you should get it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.