[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721856663468.png (516 KB, 758x505)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
When you are cold, your body MUST spend energy to warm you up. Therefore it must also use up your reserves (aka FAT). This really works. Have you ever seen a fat man in Siberia?
>>
>>74769821
>Have you ever seen a fat man in Siberia?
Yes because your body stays warm with more fat. So its extremely counter intuitive to burn off the fat despite the fact it helps with heat retention. Why do you think animals in cold climates have high fat percentage? Its not because the cold burns it off
>>
>>74769821
ice bathing is based
>>
>>74769852
it does nothing other than delaying recovery from a workout. The entire world bought into the meme and the scammers all cashed out by selling ice bath tubs. Its insane how easily you can trick people with something so stupid
>>
>>74769886
>scammers all cashed out by selling ice bath tubs
wut? just go bathe in your local lake in the winter
>>
>>74769886
What about sunning your ass hole?
>>
>>74769895
>ill just pretend products weren't sold surrounding this meme
>>
>>74769886
Youre stupid and never tried it before, also who the fuck was talking about ice bath tubs lmfao
>>
>>74769901
If someone is selling your products just so you can go full spread out in public, then you need help. Someone could easily sell you a course on how to breathe
>>
>>74769907
>Youre stupid and never tried it before
>But ive tried it and I know for certain the inflammation process of recovery is actually accelerate because i can FEEL it
>we aren't talking about ice baths anon, we are talking about ice baths
>>
>>74769912
Wim Hof already does that for free
>>
>>74769925
Who? Even if its free, make sure you understand who is trying to sell you something.
>>
>>74769967
Do you sun your ass hole?

Do you want to?
>>
>>74769991
No
>>
>>74770018
Ok thx carry on
>>
>>74769821
>you can lose fat just by moving around
>nooo I'm gonna be lazy and sit in a pool of ice causing permanent damage to my testicles

Fatties never learn.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.