[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: meow.jpg (1.56 MB, 4032x3024)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
I’m having trouble straightening my front leg in the front splits.( I know it looks like I’m not trying to put that leg straight but I’m really trying and it hurts bad if I try to push it farther than this) I’ve never been flexible but I’ve never stretched consistently either. It’s been about a month of me stretching and I’ve seen a lot of progress in my back leg but the front leg remains the same. I think it had to do with the hamstring in the front so what stretches are good for that? I feel like my front leg is so far from straightening but I’m not making any progress
>>
straighten your pussy onto my bbc
>>
>>74770408
fpbp
>>
>>74770396
Try the standard hamstring stretch, kneeling hamstring stretch and lying hamstring stretch. Good stuff
>>
>>74770396
OP you do swap which leg you're trying to put in front, yes? Not sure from how you worded the post.

If both your legs easily go back your hip flexor flexibility is decent to good. I agree with the other anon, if you can't get legs to go forward your ham string and glutes need more stretching work. Also try to do some lower back stretches, knees to chest work well
>>
>>74770396
This site isn't for you femcel
>>
>>74770396
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 275x183)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>74770396
Assuming you mean your left leg is less mobile when trying to full straighten it, then yes it's your hamstrings. Honestly the easiest iso-lateral stretch (one side) is pic related.
>>
>>74770396
Show cute little tranny cock ASAP!!
>>
>>74770396
take your sole off the ground
>>
>>74770396
Show saggers with timestamp.
>>
Wrong neighbourhood, Jenny. Try /fitness.
>>
>>74770396
post more for science

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.