[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Bros, I've been lifting for over 2 years now. I'm legit twice as strong as I was at the start when I was 125lbs and look way better, but I can barely maintain 140lbs (10 stone). Can you guys please tell me what you eat and how much? This is depressing as fuck. I just want to get to 150lbs at the least. Any advice is appreciated
>>
File: The Vertical Diet.jpg (183 KB, 760x760)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>74770630
This was a diet I followed during a period where I was going for maximum size and strength.
>horizontal/micros
You eat the salmon 2-3 times per week, like 4+ eggs per day, and you salt your food to taste, but otherwise, you eat 1-2 servings of everything else there each day for easy to digest, high-quality micros
>vertical/macros
You have a minimum of 1 serving of red meat each day. Usually, it's most of your protein intake other than dairy and eggs. You want to eat enough protein to get in at least 1g per pound of lean body mass per day. More is fine if you need to eat more. The rest of the calories get filled out with white rice
>other stuff
Take short walks after you eat. Be sure to get in plenty of sleep. If you need to make it even easier to eat more food then you do stuff like sub out the oranges and cranberries for juice
>>
>>74770630
>>74771070
I got to the point where I was eating 5000+kcal per day and I was still getting hungry often on this diet and my energy was through the roof. Only downside is that when it's time to go to the bathroom it was like a 5 minute warning because those foods in the diet digest so easily
>>
>>74770630
GOMAD
O
M
A
D
>>
>>74770630
bulk off junk for awhile, donuts, chocolate, ect when you get fat & you're use to it your appetite will permanently be higher when you return to eating healthy stuff
>>
>>74771070
>>74771079
>>74771199
>>74771222
Thank you, guys.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.