[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1689720826834162.jpg (219 KB, 849x846)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
what's the best form of cardio?
I like rope jumping but my calves always give up before my lungs do
should I just run?
>>
Best form of cardio is the one you enjoy and can keep consistent.
>>
For me it's running.
>no need for equipment, buy shoes every other year
>can do it everywhere
>not monotone if done outdoors, get to find wonderful hidden places in the city
>can adjust time and distance according to one's needs
>very easy to perform, impossible to fuck up
>can be very intense or extremely low intensity
>very low risk of injury
>>
>>74771081
I like running, particularly in nature. But yeah, the best is usually just what you like and will actually do.
>>
>>74771081
The best form of cardio is having somewhere 2 or 3 diffent forms of cardio trained up and one you excel in. It becomes nessisary to cross train to mitigate wear or have something to do when you get injured. There is no riskless form of cardio. You will hurt yourself eventually it happens at the top, bottom and middle of every sport it's just a matter of having a plan b and being able to bounce back.
>>
>>74771081
whatever you enjoy doing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.