[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bullying-the-fat-kid.jpg (71 KB, 313x292)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
What are the Social & Moral consequences of growing up as the "Fat Kid"?
>>
>>74771290
/pol/ we have told you again and again, learn to talk normally. If you stopped channeling ben shapiro and the local drunk you would gain enough social skill to get some damn friends.
>>
>>74771290
You either get really funny, are big enough to join the local football team as a lineman or intimidate dudes to leave you be, or get bullied because you're one of the weak ones
>>
Get funny or be a shy loser
>>
>What are the Social & Moral consequences of growing up as the "Fat Kid"?

Low self esteem that can last a lifetime
Inceldom in most cases
Diseases
Bullying

It fucking sucks
>>
>>74771290
your bodys always fucked up no matter how healthy you eat or how much you workout it looks worse than someone that doesn't workout, if you were bullied for the way you look you're going to obsess over the way you look
>>
>>74771363
Correct
I was the fat kid 11-17 it took years to look just like this lmao. I look like THIS after 6 years lifting, also I’m not even that lean but have to eat practically nothing to remain this way
If I slack off for a week or two I already get moobs and slight love handles,
I’m not naturally athletic people just think I am. Only wear baggy shit
The mental and emotional trauma of growing up the fatty? That remains son
Whenever I reach for seconds, or splurge or take off my shirt that voice always bags at me like “hahahah fatty”
It’s fucking hell. And the worst thing is, it’s 90% not even my fault because I was raised by fats.
Fuck me. Determinism Is a bitch
>>
>>74771290
I'm sorry you grew up rich enough to be fat. I was an actual poor kid who would literally starve because my parents spent our money on drugs. No, I don't feel sorry for you at all.
>>
>>74771372
you don't even look like you got fat, wish I had a body like that, but I got loose skin and scars from skin removal. its no big deal I've come to terms with never looking great without a shirt on, I'm just thankful for not having saggy bitch tits anymore with a shirt on.

>And the worst thing is, it’s 90% not even my fault because I was raised by fats.
Fuck me.
yeah I had no idea this crap I did when I was 13 would affect me for the REST of my life.
>>
>>74771372
Brutal genetics pill
This guy looks fine, more than fine (minus the gay tattoo jk) but because of the trauma and irreversible damage of growing up a lardo he’s always going to second guess himself
Parents who willingly make fat kids should be put away. It’s fucking hell
T. Didn’t lose the weight till 30

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.