[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 123.jpg (58 KB, 765x534)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
What are some tips and tricks for the ultimate instagram pics to show off our gains? Should we try to not make it obvious, the focus of the pic ?What angles or camera settings ?
>>
>>74772110
I don't use instagram but I can imagine that absolutely nobody gives a fuck about your gains.

Also, the best way to show of your gains is to say nothing and have people around you notice them and start complimenting you.
>>
>>74772118
Anon, i cant show my abs to my coworkers and i dont walk around shirtless with my friends. Thats why i wondered about a more subtle way
>>
>>74772110
Least slutty way is the beach.
>>
>>74772110
Anything other than candid photos of yourself doing something is faggotry and for women. Get friends, do stuff with them, hope somebody takes a photo here and there. Posing for photos is gay as fuck.
>>
>>74772110
Stop being an attention whore
>>
how it works is you post a video to your story of you working out or posing after working out and then your friends heart your story to show support and so that when they post a story you will heart theirs back, aka circle jerk
>>
>>74772110
you should google this because there are tons of guides on it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.