[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9364.png (215 KB, 589x680)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>black women
>roid 2x more huwite men
>niggas can’t stop roiding
>what da Hmong doin?
>>
>>74773149
Why are middle-schoolers doing steroids
>>
>>74773368
Mommy and daddy want an NFL or NBA star. It makes MORE sense to them to. They have the most crucial years of their lives in high school. It’s trajectory for the rest of their lives. It’s like asking why 25% of kids are on amphetamines in middle/high school.

Also it’s mostly minorities … that shouldn’t surprise you desu, half of them already smoke weed regularly.
>>
>>74773149
Black women roiding is no loss as frankly I can't tell the difference between the males and the females of that species half the time unless they have some outfit to mark it out clearly. The more pure the breed of the animal, the more this is true. Without admixture from arabs and other neighbors it's like looking at clothed apes.
>>
>>74773149
MIDDLE SCHOOLERS ARE TAKING MORE DRUGS THAN HIGH SCHOOLERS WTF IS GOING ON?
>>
No white people just lie about their use
>im all natty bro no steroids just me!
>>
>>74773422
>Mommy and daddy want an NFL or NBA star. It makes MORE sense to them to. They have the most crucial years of their lives in high school. It’s trajectory for the rest of their lives. It’s like asking why 25% of kids are on amphetamines in middle/high school.
This is sadly true. You can hear from people who coach kids finding out about drug use in these pubescent children. They haven't even fully developed and parents are ready to roid them all up or pump them full of whatever. It's nuts.

Why does the survey have a specific category for the Hmong people and not just Asian while others are only the broad racial category? Seems odd that they'd have so many of this one ethnic group in particular if it was in the USA and trying to get a representitive sample.
>>
>>74773469
>>black people use more of every other drug
>"mhmm yes of course everyone knows that"
>"BUT black people do NOT use more steroids"
lol cope more Ngubu, you have to roid just to compete with dyel natty timmies.
>>74773463
They learn to lie about it when they're old enough. 1/14 men or 1 per classroom isn't unbelievable. I personally knew 3 students confirmed steroid users because the police were involved on school grounds.
>>
>>74773630
>I personally knew 3 students confirmed steroid users because the police were involved on school grounds.
in middle school btw
>>
>>74773149
SES is Socio-economic status?
>>
>>74773670
good job buddy you figured it out
>>
>>74773463
>>74773630
I think that's the highest education level archived. So someone is more likely to roid if they didn't graduate high school.
>>
>>74773479
>Why does the survey have a specific category for the Hmong people and not just Asian while others are only the broad racial category?
Might be conducted in an area where a majority of Asians are Hmong
>>
>>74773479
>>74773422
I think it's also because many of these people see it as the easiest, or even the only way for them to escape poverty. They don't even need to make it to the big leagues, just being good enough for a college team may earn them a scholarship at a university that they otherwise would have no chance of affording
>>
>>74773737
Scholarships for sports is such a retarded idea. Why would you particularly want someone on an academic course who has displayed no ability for studying? No wonder America is going downhill with a thousand and one cuts like that. They should be picking out the best of the brains from them and polishing them to their best, not the ones who run and jump.
>>
>>74773814
Your tuition pays for it too. Sports & sports accommodations are like a third of your bill in American uni.
>>
>>74773836
Crazy. It's already so expensive too and they waste a ton of money on this shit. The system is fucked up and it's going to just let other countires overtake the USA evenually if they don't invest in the brains of the youth.

Sports should just be leisure and fun and where people toss a few spare bucks. It shouldn't be core to the future of our generations and nation.
>>
>>74773851
sorry bud higher education isn't education anymore, it's about worshipping fags and crackerball.
half of grads couldve just read a few wiki articles and cheap textbooks for a few months for the same end-result.

that will be $80,000 btw, oh and your salary won't be any higher with it anyway LOL
>>
Thos cope image again hahaha we all know zach and timmy are the ones doing steroids. Black people dont watch channels like mpmd, it's all crackers. It's the only way they can physically compete with blacks
>>
File: 222.png (735 KB, 800x450)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
>>74774739
>well achskully its crackas doing steroids! black pipo neva do drughs nigga damn!!
"this cope image again hahahaha"
you can try but we can tell you're hurt Nigel
>>
>>74774802
You are butthurt and jealous, that's why you post that cope image that doesn't prove anything any chance you get
>>
>>74774821
jealous of what
butthurt about what
i would pay a million dollars to never be a nigger, there isn't a race i'd rather not be than black.

I post this image for people like you, seeing niglets squirm in the comments really puts a chipper grin on my cheeks.
>>
>>74773630
>black people use more of every other drug
Yeah bro no white person uses drugs besides the 10 they take daily lmao
>>
>>74774847
>blk pipo b smokn dat PacK
mmmhmm
>blak pipo hittin that CRACK
yeesss lawd
>fenties and perk 30s god above
das right
>smoking that newport and malt licka
HELL yeah
>steroids
COPE DUDE COPE COPE

Why are you so insecure about something that's so clearly true.
>>
>>74774857
White people do all those same drugs and created them, why be disingenuous and pretend one race is consuming all drugs
>>
File: IMG_0054.gif (193 KB, 966x582)
193 KB
193 KB GIF
Black pipo I’m so sorry
>>
>>74775301
brutal if true
>>
>>74775301
>data shows white people commit more suicide
lmao
>>
>>74773149
I'm not a hippie retard but calling Chinamen chi-squares sounds racist as fuck
>>
>>74775581
thought crackas was suppose to be smart? lmao
>>
If I weren't white I'd feel like I had nothing to lose too
>>
>>74775700
You have nothing to lose

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.