[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dagoth Ur.png (1.03 MB, 600x1000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
You make friends at the gym or talk to anyone there? You don't just show up, workout, and then leave right anon? Real talk how do you make friends at and outside of the gym to work out with?
>>
Friendship is a weakness
>>
>>74773877
Are you a child?
Adults go in, do their programme and get out, because there's shit to do. Standing around talking to "friends" is something bitches with rich daddies do.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (10 KB, 236x236)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>be polite to roidtranny & boomer
>now they want to talk to me at every single opportunity like we are best friends
>>
>>74773877
>You don't just show up, workout, and then leave right anon?

that’s exactly what i did until some faggot here convinced me to talk to a cutie at the gym. she then came onto me hard which just turned out to be her leading me on, asked me out on a date and then cancelled last minute. had to swap gyms but now i’m being targeted again

>be me at new gym this week
>the fucking bitch walks in
>she is staring me down as i pretend to not see her
>go to the toilet before leaving
>when i walk out she’s right in my path
>have to look at her and exchange a hello
>keep walking but she grabs my arm
>”hey anon, just wanted to say you look good, hope its not awkward for us to be here”
>i grunt and walk out
>feel bad that i let this woman have so much control over me
>>
>>74773877
>You make friends at the gym or talk to anyone there?
I only help to struggling newbies if they are scared or look like they'll hurt themselves with shitty technique

Got enough friends, don't want to try and get more
>>
>>74774032
>she then came into me hard
What did you mean by this
>>
>>74774128
She said hello to me
>>
>>74774128
she kissed me on my cheek when we parted ways after the gym and then later we set up the date
>>
>>74774362
Fuuuuck bro you’re in lol a kiss on the cheek she wants your penis
>>
No, I'm a turboautist
>how do you make friends
I don't, even though I would like to, I'm just not a great conversationalist and I struggle with relating to people. I have one good friend whom I've known since HS, but that's it
>>
I got to know a few regulars and they ended up being awful people to be around, so I was stuck talking to them every day when I could’ve just kept my mouth shut
Then a few people who knew me in HS started going and talking to me
I had to finally buy a squat rack and cable machine for home because the gym became a place of endless small talk
>>
>>74774517
feel you. then if you stop greeting them or quickly end small talk you’re seen as weird. hard to strike a balance between friendliness and focus in the gym
>>
>>74774378
literally me
>>
>>74773877
Idk what to say to people anymore.
>>
>>74773889
Fuck up, dork. You're too busy to talk to someone during your rest break, but still manage to find the time to shitpost here for 5 hours a day?
>>
>>74777579
yeah getting distracted sounds great when i’m working out
>>
>>74773877
I've talked to a couple people at the gym. One dude was a tough-as-nails marine who turned out to be into board games, so I got to play Warhammer Quest with him. (Dude had a first edition set) Autism working in my favor and I never would have known if I didn't say hi to him.
There also used to be a guy who looked EXACTLY like David Duke. I actually thought he might be David Duke so I went and talked to him to try and figure it out. He wasn't - he was in finance - but he was one cool boomer and gave me some cool money advice and lifting advice.
Some coworkers also go to the gym, and of course it's good to say hello to them.
>>
>>74773877
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARD I SWEAR TO GOD ONE MORE WORD OUT OF YOU IM FACEFUCKING YOU FOR CARDIO AND IF YOU MAKE ME REMOVE MY HEADPHONES JUST TO GAG UP SOME STUPID SHIT ABOUT THE WEATHER ONE MORE TIME IM DIVING ONTO YOUR KNEES NEXT TIME I SEE YOU MID LEGPRESS
>>
>>74774128
He met a shemale obviously
>>
>>74773877
If I go around 8 the night crowd is there and for some reason if you're a regular they randomly come up and brofist you. Like at the most random inappropriate times, I'm in the middle of a set and one of them will come up and hold out his fist for a bump. I really think we're all just painfully awkward autists and that's why we come at night. But these people legitimately don't communicate properly and we never really make eye contact.
>>
>>74774017
Headphones on ear buds on, go say what's up fist bump and walk off and get to work, not so hard now was it?
>>
I love making new friends. I just like people in general.
>>
>>74777579
I'd rather shitpost on fit than talk to some fucking normie.
Are you trying to get a crumb of pussy, you fucking slave?
Do your shit, focus on your shit. Less talking, more focus. Read a fucking book while you rest if you have to do something.
You know sometimes it's good to just explore your mind, don't have to do mindless chatter like insects all the time. Or are you afraid of the void?
>>
>>74773886
FPBP
>>
File: 1499305202726.jpg (10 KB, 350x334)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>74773877
>teehee you have to actually talk to people if you want to make friends anon

ok but why does no one ever talk to me?
I can literally go days without having a conversation with another human

>wake up
>go to class
>nobody talks to me
>go study in university library
>nobody talks to me
>go to gym
>nobody talks to me
>go to grocery store
>nobody talks to me

am I that fucking ugly?
I'm not even saying that I want cute girls to approach me, I'd just like someone, ANYONE to start a conversation with me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.