[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 21332314241432354567.jpg (5 KB, 275x183)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Im having chest pain from push ups that are so weird, it actually feels more like a heart attack to happen than muscle pain. WTF is this? I never experienced this, mostly because for the first time im doing it with proper form and high volume? Normally soreness is a somewhat sharp and exhausting feeling. But this pain is emanating inwards. Again, like im about to have a heart attack, the pain is also going to my face, with tingles. Please tell me this is normal for chest soreness.
>>
Vaxx status?
>>
>>74773989
Any time now, fellow Two-weeker, right?
>>
>>74774024
how many did you take
>>
So i take none of you actually train chest. Interesting, lol
>>
Costochondritis perhaps
Cardiac pain in men is generally felt in the center of the chest, and left shoulder/arm/jaw
>>
>>74773985
It's costochondritis. You need to stretch out your chest properly every day, especially if you're doing things besides lifting that are heavy on the upper body. Your body feels this sensation and begins to go into "freakout mode" which is why you begin to get that tingling feeling, it's mostly anxiety. Go see your cardiologist to get some reassurance and then consult a physical therapist on how to ease costo pain.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.