[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Kung Fu flick actors form the 70s were pretty buff in some cases, what did they do differently? Was there even a bodybuilding scene in Hong Kong at the time? Lo Man (pic related) claimed to not use weights, so weight lifting was known.

Anybody know any routines? I know Jackie Chan had to do lots of handstands and running and didn't really have any pecs when young, so that checks out.
>>
>>74774214
Wikipedia says that Jackie chan isn't classically trained but was only trained for cinema.
I guarantee he could beat me and make it look funny but I'm pretty sure the average boxer that spars occasionally could stand a fair chance.

What's his name told chick Norris to run a million miles and die.
>>
>>74774269
>What is the strength training of 70s era kung fu actors?
>WELL, they say Jackie Chan was only trained for cinema, I guess he would beat me tho. Also, Chuck Norris was told to run a lot.
Are you in the wrong thread, high or just stupid?
>>
>>74774325
Stupid question stupid answer.
>>
>>74774214
Ing
>>
>>74774214
>Anybody know any routines
>>
Bro his chink head is the size of his entire torso, they didn't do anything spectacular, they were just little 4 foot 8 chinamen running on 750kcal a day and weighing at approx 90lbs

bruce lee would get knocked out into a coma by your average ghetto golden glove boxer
>>
36th Chamber of Shaolin or 8 Diagram Pole Fighter?
>>
>>74774431
Bruce Lee would put him to to sleep before he could say "Oh, sh--"
>>
>>74774431
Bruce Lee carried a gun everywhere he went.
>>
>>74774749
Can't punch bullets
>>
>>74774214
Tai chi, when done correctly, is an elaborate self-resisting muscle training routine that'll give you a Bruce Lee body in a couple of months.
Remember Bolo Yeung? Tai chi.
>>
>>74774934
Real martial artists can
>>
>>74774214
>When used correctly, the toad style is almost invincible
>>
>>74774990
Dat der frog tec
>>
>>74774423
>4 sets of infinity reps wrist curls
>twice
gee anon idk if I can fit that into my program
>>
File: 1566902721887.jpg (133 KB, 1200x800)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>74774497
>>74774749
>Noooo prease stop buradu pittu
>>
>>74775172
I would guess he did it to failure, not counting reps or time performed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.