[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703851296420581.png (105 KB, 419x493)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>decided to start working on my homegym 2 months ago
>bought barbells, dumbbells, bench, put a pullup bad on the wall
>look into machines, these start getting expensive
>can't decide if it's actually worth it
>be today
>not feeling 100%
>stomach is bubbling, making weird noises
>been farting vile farts the whole day
>squat
>shit myself
>like squeezing a bottle of water
>throw shart gym shorts in the corner next to the bench
>finish squats while releasing bursts of watery shit
>wipe it off, finish my workout
there's no place like home. imagine this happening in a public gym with Stacy filming her ass nearby, catching it all on camera
guess I'll get more equipment. never going back to the public gyms
>>
>>74774361
I lift in a basement covered in cobwebs, spiders, and various critters. Humidity is almost always ~75%. Honestly best gym I've had
>>
>>74774361

I have home gym. A good bench and adjustable dumbells gets you far.

Ceiling is too low for standing overhead stuff though. Im too tall. Unless you have alot of space just get the bench and adjustable dumbells.
>>
>>74774400
The cellar spiders and crickets leave me alone now. They used to jump at me or crawl around my equipment. I think I've gained their respect.
>>
Why do so many people shit themselves?
I was surprised when my friend casually said “I finally stopped shitting myself after I started losing weight a couple of months ago” and two other friends talked about how they always shit themselves at work
Seriously, I’ve been diagnosed with IBS and NEVER shit myself
Just go to the damn bathroom when you need to you vile bastards
>>
>>74774537
I have ibs and refuse to use public shutters and I've never shit myself either. Well, not since that time I was about 14 on holiday in Africa and shit myself because I have ibs and refuse to use public toilets.
>>
>>74774361
I'm thinking based desu
>>
>>74774487
The spiders and I have a pact but it's the centipedes that really fuck with me
>>
File: 1000343782.jpg (1.19 MB, 3840x2160)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
what do you think of parallel dip bar, bros
>>
>>74774648
Sick bro
>>
Good Bench recommendations?
>>
>>74774400
Post pic
>>
File: 1719119520757254.png (565 KB, 1106x1012)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
I'm thinking of going to a commercial gym just to see other people
I've barely left my house since a graduated last semester
>>
>>74777569
Why would you want to see people
>>
I lift in my bedroom that is a converted garage. Looking into a mass storage rack, I know about the cheaper options from home depot but I haven't found one that is 3 ft wide.
>>
I lift in my living room with a bench and two squat stands. The kids' climbing frame is perfect for doing pull-ups and ring dips as well as for fixing the resistance bands in various heights as a substitute for cable machines.
If I want to do cardio at home, I do some step aerobic.
I dont shit myself, but blasting some magick metal vinyls while lifting in underpants at 5am is awesome, too.
>>
>>74777639
you'd understand if you spent a whole semester seeing only your family
>>
>>74774566
>>74774487
>>74774400
OP here, I release my cat in the gym ever other day and he takes care of them. Ceiling is high but I put things around the wall helping him climb up there and reach the spiders. I expect soon they'll either leave or Tom is gonna genocide them.
>>74774537
I'm sick bro, been feeling under the weather for a few days and it caught up to me yesterday. Took a bunch of anti diarrhea meds and next shit i'm taking is gonna be next week
>>
>>74774411
>Ceiling is too low for standing overhead stuff though.
It's the only problem I have with my current home gym. I had to get a short rack, and cannot do standing overhead press with the barbell. I can do it with my Ironmaster dumbbells though.

I fucking love standing overhead press with the barbell, so this really pains me, but I survive. The other benefits of a home gym are absolutely worth it.

My rack has been super customized, too. It has custom barbell storage for my Rogue Ohio Power Bar and my Rep Rackable Curl Bar, a speed bag mounted, and a custom jank cable system. It sits on a custom deadlift platform, too.
>>
>>74776045
Rep Fitness makes some amazing benches at a good price.
Cannot go wrong with this one.
https://repfitness.com/products/ab-5200-2-0
>>
>>74774537
>Why do so many people shit themselves?
This board has pure concentrated pajeet hate but half the guys here shit themselves...PROUDLY lmfao. Is a pajeet sharting himself while squating with a barbell /SHIT/ cultural appropriation?
>>
File: 1721534861845853.jpg (25 KB, 300x309)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>74779907
I WAS SICK YOU FAGGOT

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.