[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (485 KB, 1000x648)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>ozempic face
isnt this just from losing weight?
>>
>>74774697
>isnt this just from losing weight?
Yes.
Whoever made that image is a retard
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 79x167)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
why did his ears turn into a polygon?
>>
>>74774697
It's muscular atrophy. Ozempoids look weird because it fucks with how your body loses muscle in a cut. Lifting can supposedly help retain muscle all around. But most people that take it are lazy.
>>
>>74774744
>But most people that take it are lazy.
Fat people and fat people that are trying to lose weight are lazy. If they weren't they wouldn't be fat.
>>
>>74774744
what facial exercises should somebody on ozempic do to maintain muscle?
>>
>>74774744
Before you willpowerlets say everyone loses muscle in a cut, you don't lose facial muscle like that. people that take ozempic lose excessive muscle in their jaws and temples and it makes them look like they have a skeleton face even though they're still skinny fat. You know it's true.
>>
>>74774771
According to basedence lifting weights in any capacity will help you keep muscle all around. So if you do a regular routine and eat a high protein diet it will SUPPOSEDLY spare muscle in your face even if you aren't jawzercising. But it's still better to just diet.
>>
>>74774771
>This guy thinks the only the way to induce muscular hypertrophy is by working out.
Wait until you learn about thinking exercises
>>
>>74774697
so you're telling me it gives me a "PSLgod" face? Where do I get this shit?
>>
>>74774697
GLP1 inhibitors are the nearest guise of fatphobia and must be banned before everyone on Earth is unhealthily thin.
>>
>>74774772
No they don't there isn't any documented cases of this. They are losing fat.
>>
>>74774757
Tradies are always fat and they aren't lady.
>>
>>74774697
Yes, ozempic face is a psyopp to ruin my stock portfolio and healthcare premiums.
>>
>>74775586
Wrong, all the tradies who are lazy are fat. The ones who aren't are making upper 6 figures climbing, welding underwater, and being smoking workaholics.
>>
File: file.png (323 KB, 954x608)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>74775424
will thinking exercises get me from 4 to 1?
>>
>>74774713
this
Also this is reversible, once you go out of the calorie deficit the fat in your face comes back.
>>
>Ozempic side effect eerily similar to the side effects of losing weight
I swear you niggers are so fucking retarded
>>
>>74776126
>isnt this just from losing weight?
>>
>>74775558
cope
>>
>>74776094
I would be willing to bet up to 80% of leftists don't have a GPU
>>
>>74774723
Can taking Ozempic help me achieve this mode?
>>
>>74776094
unironically yes
>>
>>74776772
this and that " 70%-80% of people have little or no inner monologue" figure came out maybe a year or two ago and I'm still trying to pick apart the implications. like whether such a person is actually capable of having any kind of moral compass. it might be why ready-made, easy to understand ethical frameworks are so compelling to them, to your point. anyway since then I've discovered I know several people who have admitted to me that they have no idea what I'm talking about relating to said inner monologue and they have no idea what they are going to say in response to shit until they say it so thinking through something is out. shit blows my mind
>>
>>74776772
Gay rightoids don't even have a cpu
>>
>>74774697
I have the same symptoms from just crash dieting. Never took "Ocelot dick" or whatever it's called.
>>
In my experience, ozempic really saps you of water weight and incentivises a low sodium/high volume green diet.

That is how you get ozempic face. I was 82kg on it and immediatley gained 4kg of water weight when resuming maintainence. I assume a good amount of that sits in the face.
>>
>>74774697
That guy looks like the racist portrayal of a slavic male.
>>
>>74776094
there's no way this is real
>>
>>74778326
>tfw inner monologue never stfu
i wish it was a blessing, but it's mostly rumination
>>
>>74778326
The problem with inner monologue questions is it's difficult to word them in a way that prevents confusion. Some people are probably answering that they don't have one when they actually do, but are still kinda dumb and don't realize it isn't schizo tier voices.
You can also think with visual and emotional association, I do this and also have inner speech. I can see how someone with just visual-emotional thinking could have a moral compass
>>
>>74776094
I think this is complete nonsense and just people getting confused what imaging things is like. No I don't close my eyes and get a perfect 4k projection of an apple on my eyelids, but I can see it in my mind.
Like when these people jerk off to a fantasy, do they imagine the sexual words in their heads?
>omg the word pussy is so hot
>>
>>74779122
>no u
>>
>>74779934
>I don't close my eyes and get a perfect 4k projection of an apple on my eyelids, but I can see it in my mind.
I do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.