[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1675727444508654.jpg (103 KB, 833x1144)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
If I start identifying as female who wants to transition to male will they give me free gyno surgery (mastectomy) under Obongo care free gender affirming care? Gotta get rid of it bros. I don't have $10,000
>>
i'm gonna be a bro here
>buy a $300 3d printer
>but a bunch of filament
>start printing lowers
>sell them to nigs in the city till you get 10 gs
>more dead niggers and you profit from it
>>
Whatever you have to fucking do. I would have no shame at that point even the doc would say “yes I understand, let’s say you’re a woman” for this one
>>
>>74774889
Maybe bro but trannies are always complaining about surgery wait lists and doctor gatekeeping so it'll probably be a while even if you somehow convince them to operate.
>>
>>74775034
How do you know? You dicking down boys in skirts?
Faggot
>>
>>74774889
You probably are just fat. I spent much of my life thinking I had gyno but guess what? I was just fat. Lost a ton of weight and I definitely don't and never did have gyno and you likely don't either. After losing some weight I thought I still did because it looked like there was still tissue behind the nipple but once I lost more it went away. Take the lean pill. Lose the fuckin weight, don't get elective surgery and definitely don't troon out to make that happen, even if you are "faking it." You can't recover from that kind of self-inflicted wound on the psyche.
>>
>>74774944
KEK
>>
>>74775058
kinda it is depressing how grindr is full of zippertits pretending to be men
>>
>>74775080
Thanks for the encouragement but I have pictures from when I used to run like 70 miles a week and was probably sub 10% BF. It would make you say "WTF" even through a shirt. Gaining weight helped hide it a little but I'm starting to lean out like you suggested again. We'll see
>>
>>74774889
10k is like worst case scenario, read about many people getting it for like 5k-ish or even less, probably depends on what state you do it in and how high-volume the surgeon is.
doubt any kind of insurance will cover it though regardless of gender gymnastics, save up while getting leaner, the results are supposedly better if you go in at a normal weight than as a tub tub anyway
>>74775080
nah OP definitely has gyno, fat's probably making it look worse but those puffy torpedo nips are textbook gyno knockers
>>
>>74775153
>women are cutting off their tits to fuck men
Nobody does mental illness like females
>>
>>74774889
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.