[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So, it's been 1,5 days since I've started consuming these 2. And when will I experience benefits of becoming a superman?
I've had whey protein before and it helped me with gainz. As for creatine, I never took it before. When will I experience its effect and what it will be like?
By the way, chocolate mint is the worst taste I ever tried. Don't repeat my mistake. Horrible, horrible.
>>
Once you're done punishing yourself with that chocolate mint, buy their double rich chocolate flavor next.
Creatine, as far as I can tell, has no experienceable effect. I just take it religiously because I trust it does good things, as backed by all kind of studies.
>>
>>74774939
Did you actually buy optimum nutrition scam "whey"? Do check the ingredients label. It's 50% whey, 50% s0i protein.
>>
>>74774999
Isn't optimum nutrition the best out there?
Which are better then?
>>
>>74775112
Optimum nutrition used to be a pretty solid brand when their whey was actual whey, but then they sneakily changed their "whey" recipe to contain 50% s0i protein without ever mentioning it and continuing to sell it as "whey" (I'm not even sure how this is legal, but it probably is something like you are allowed to call it "whey" if it contains at least 50% whey). So now, any random cheap brand of whey that is actually 100% is going to be better than optimum nutrition.
>>
>>74775112
MyProtein is the only one that doesn't make me gag and the quality is good too.
Their normal prices are quite expensive but they're often on sale, plus every athlete, fitness influencer and their mother is sponsored by them and given a promo code, so you can slash down the price quite nicely, probably lower than some competitors
>>
>>74775112
Jocko molk was $30 a bag on prime day. I'd keep an eye out for more deals.
>>
Also I forgot to add that my stomach fucking aches from this, and I don't even know what's the exact problem - mint choco protein or creatine? I assume it's creatine, because never before protein did this to me.
>>
>>74775233
Lol, it's 35-40% cheaper than optimum nutrition. Idk, I am a good goy and I always follow as more expensive = better, cheaper = worse.
>>
>creatine thread
>its just flavor discussion and stomach pain
will this shit make me bald or not
>>
File: backa.jpg (1.23 MB, 1429x2048)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>74774939
I've taken Creatine for about 3 days now, don't notice a difference yet, besides the fact that I'm always extremely fucking tired all the time now, and maybe because I stopped drinking coffee since I heard coffee conflicts with creatine. Anyway, it takes like 3 weeks before it kicks in, I heard.
>>
>>74775414
If you're afraid of baldness but aren't already on min/fin then it's already over for you. If you're taking min/fin then it should neutralize any DHT causing hair loss from the creatine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.