[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do the long term benefits of regular consumption of red wine outweigh the negative effects of constant alcohol intake?
>>
not really
>>
No. Your liver doesn’t care if its wine or not.
>>
>>74774960
No.
>Alcoholics coping with muh antioxidants in wine
>Don't eat grapes
>Require their antioxidants be taken with oxidatives
>>
It has been proven time and time again that alcohol activates the reward center of the brain and reduces emotional states (anxiety, etc) .
The increased activation leads to repeated consumption because at the end of the day we are monkeys.

Do not poison yourself on the off chance you might (if you somehow ingest the 34 gallons of red wine required) get 0.01% of the effective dose of whatever anti-oxidant/miracle compound present in wine.

I have yet to meet a regular alcohol drinker who has their shit together. And that includes people that i love very much in my own close family.

Don't do it anon, there's other ways.
>>
>>74774960
Only if you aren't driven to excess.
>>
Drink because it's fun.
>>
>>74774960
no, but pick your battles we aren't monks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.