[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (568 KB, 800x870)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
I'm still waiting on test results but I got a week. about a month ago I was doing pushups/pullups then a 4mile run in 95 deg weather, sweaty af, heart was tight but I ran another mile. Since then I've feeling tight chest pains after 30mins of walking, can't sleep because of swelling it gets worse when I lay flat. went to the er twice because I felt like I was having a heart attack but it calmed down and they showed on signs of heart attack on ekg, bloodwork or xray. it seems to flare up from excessive walking like 1+hours, jerking off I think made it flare up, and I tried to run a few weeks ago but I could only run 10seconds before my heart felt tight and heavy which I feel like made this worse. it was inflamed the other night again and I took an ibuprofen and inflamation went away I felt better since. went on a walk today and 25min in I felt like tightness in my arm, it's normal now I'm resting. anyone know what this could be?

just for reference I don't eat heckin seed oils, my entire diet is grass fed beef, pasturaised eggs, fruit, potatoes and I do a decent amount of walking/ exercise 30y/o.
>>
I also eat my veggies broccoli/brussel sprouts daily
>>
All this text but no height/weight posted

In other words, post body
>>
>>74775714
6'1 201lbs skinny fat gamer type
>>
go see a doctor, most likely ischemic heart disease, stable angina. They'll make you do a treadmill test and if diagnosis is confirmed they'll get you treated. How old are you btw
>>
>very evident signs of heart disease
>better ask on fit
nigga ur gonna die
>>
>>74775921
>>74775931
>ischemic heart disease, stable angina
>heart disease
already seen cardiologist and waiting for testing in a week, not much I can do but sit here and try my best not to die until then.
I got an ekg blood scan xray twice, all said my heart was fine, wouldn't heart disease show up there? I'm 30.
>>
>>74775688
It says right in the picture that is a heart
>>
>>74776168
Jab status?
>>
>>74776183
probably taken like 20 vaccines
>>
half you niggers cant even read, asking for info thats already on the op
fucking adhd zoomers
>>
>>74775688
Take aspirin not ibuprofen.
You are 100% still eating seed oils and fried foods i bet. Stop all PUFA and eat some coconut oil
Do some baking soda as well and sunlight plus vitamin k2
>>
>>74776254
dude I have the healthiest diet on this entire fucking website, I get tons of d3 and k2 from sun and pasture raised eggs
>>
>>74775688
your docs did a bunch of tests so what did they say?

Could be way too many things. Could be pleurisy, costochondritis, some sort of heart issue or some really odd presentation of a dozen other things.

Theres no way to diagnose something like that on the internet alone. You'll have to make a few doc appointments, describe your symptoms in the best way you can, possibly see a cardiologist for a stress test if they cant figure out anything else and can try to repeat the problem.
>>
>>74775688
No refunds
>>
>>74776277
they said they didn't think it was heart related and heart looked fine, 1 said muscular related 1 said anxiety. The anxiety I'm having is from this tightness in my chest not knowing what the fuck is going on, and if it was anxiety it would have came back when I was having anxiety today about this situation but it didn't, imo because rest has stopped the inflammation. would ibuprofen stop the inflammation from anxiety/panic attack?
>>
File: 1703107914812438.png (21 KB, 657x527)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>74776168
imagine going to a fucking cardiologist and they diagnose you with mangina LOL
>>
>>74776317
follow up with your PCP and ask for referrals and push for a stress test or something. If its something thats repeatable it should be pretty easy to get to the bottom of. Welcome to the ER in the US though - if you're not dying or having something obviously wrong and nothing flags in the bloodwork or imaging they tell you to figure it out on your own with your own docs. If you're young and in even half decent shape most cardio's will just tell you its nothing so you'll have to kinda press for stuff to get done.

You dont get inflammation from anxiety. Ibuprofen will help with general pain though, not just inflammation so if there is something going on and it helps it might not just be anxiety - or it could just be placebo effect. All i can really tell you is to follow up with a doc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>74776347
Only go to private practice doctors. Nobody ever went to the chiropractor and got told they don’t need chiropractic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.