[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

one cheat day a week shouldn't hurt, r-right?
>>
you will literally die.
>>
>>74776736
as long as you just eat a treat and don't binge for the whole day, i don't think it will really damage your progress
>>
>>74776957
i’ll eat this large pizza and liter of pepsi as a treat haha
>>
>>74776967
enjoy :)
>>
can i haz cheezburger?
>>
only cheating yourself
>>
>>74776967
swap pepsi for diet pepsi and you reduce the calories a crazy amount. like 25% of ur calories is gonna be from the pepsi's sugar
>>
>>74777556
i was just joshing around i’m at 700 calories for the day and going to sleep soon
>>
>>74776736
no because your cheat day counts as your overall calories for the week and when you do that you will actually hurt your caloric intake and gain weight.
>>
>>74776736
If you're already overweight/obese, yes. Your body has become a master at storing fat & even 1 cheat day will fuck you up so bad. If you're fit, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>74776736
That's what I said about masturbation now I struggle to go a few days before wanting to stick things up my ass. Fuck cheat days.
>>
File: osaka fingerchen.jpg (15 KB, 474x320)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Das rite
I had a cheat day and I have undone the damage in two days
>>
>>74776967
anon thats not a treat... thats a whole meal and its going to hurt your progress unless you only eat that for the entire day
>>
>>74777758
If a single cheat day is enough to ruin a weeks worth of calorie restriction, you're not dieting.
>>
>>74776736
Kek. I just came back today from a vacation at the beach, and I was eating largely dirty, especially on the 8-hour drive to and from the beach. Lots of fast food. I did supplement with high-fiber fruits and whey protein whole milk, along with a multivitamin, though.
>>
>>74776736
As long as you do not go absolutely crazy on sugar or carbs, no. You also don't have to cut them out *completely* to eat healthy, just significantly less than your average Burgersanti.
>>
>>74778321
If you decide to do a cheat day. It would increase your overall weekly calories. you are supposed to lose 1-2 lbs a week at a healthy rate. in order to have a cheat day you would need to sacrifice calories from your next week or increase the overall calories of your previous week which would ruin your weekly loss of 1-2 lbs as most people who are on these calorie restrictive diets should be having a date at which their target goal would be achieved.

there for in order to lose enough weight by december. if you were 6 foot at 250 lbs and you needed to be at 150 and you ate 1000-1500 calories a day that is enough to lose 1-2 lbs a week with no exercise your average should be 2000 calories. you should be down to 150 by 12.5 months. the only thing youre doing is increasing the amount of time it would take for you to become 2000 calories again.

If you were to work out and be muscle building this wouldn't exactly apply to you. depending on how long you work out would depend if you are 2000 calories or 3000 calories. which is also based off a weekly caloric count.
>>
>>74778410
2lbs a week is a measly 1000 calorie deficit a day, that's not a diet.
>>
>>74778434
it is if you're not a trog and proceed to eat every food laced with fat.
>>
>>74776736
You can't get fat in a day
>>
>>74778643
test that theory with enough vegetable oil
>>
>>74776736
just count how much calorie you goes overboard and that is how hard it will hurt you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.