[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Should I be paying more for pasture raised?
>>
Yeah, probably. The real question is if you can afford your current diet comfortably. If you can, and you're interested in investing more, you can often get dramatically better quality by paying 15-20% more. The key is to buy from a guy. I get pasture raised eggs from my neighbor that are cheaper than eggs from the grocery store. Often people think that better meat means buying the more expensive stuff at the store. The answer is to get out of the store as much as you can and buy directly from people.
>>
>>74777470
I really enjoy the idea of pasture rotation. T. Nocows loser
>>
File: 20240725_212939.jpg (1.75 MB, 1800x1990)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
>>74777470
Yes, but ideally you should have your own chickens.
>>
>>74777531
Too many coyotes around and I have small dogs. It's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>74778068
Dude coyotes don't want to eat your scrawny chicken, you need to get your main character syndrome under control. Just get some chickens and enjoy free gains we dont even want that shit.
I think you could even leave them out in the open I'm so sure of what I'm saying.
>>
>>74778079
Nigger a coyote came into my yard a month ago at like 8:45pm and tried to eat my Yorkie. You have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
Eggs are easy to spot the difference, the good ones are literally orange in the yolk when you crack them open, more nutritious and tastes better. If you try a pasture raised supplier near you and it's orange inside, you have good stuff. If it's pale yellow like every other mass market egg you're scammed and try another one.
>>
>>74777470
I've never really done up a grass fed steak desu but I had it one time tasted gamier. The burger meat is way better than other shit so I'd have to go to an actual grass fed butcher and get the better marbled shit but it's hard to beat prime angus I prefer a well marbled custom cut to wagyu for french preparation and ofc wagyu for Japanese shit.
>>
>>74778082
time to buy a Mastiff to be your yorkie's bro
>>
>>74777479
fpbp
>>
>>74778079
Kek
>>
>>74778082
buddy..
>>
>>74778083
I don't know what the deal is with my local Lidl but their pricier eggs are tiny little wonders, I used to buy them from a neighbour when I lived in the countryside but alas times have changed and he also passed away RIP
>>
I thought the thumbnail was a pepe
>>
>>74778083
Not always accurate, many companies feed their chickens Marigolds to achieve that color.
>>
>>74778079
post paws
>>
>>74777479
The “grass fed finished local farms”/butchers know this and charge an ASSTON. Like 20% more than grocery store bought grassfed/finished.
>>
>>74778083
>and tastes better
Fake news, there have been blind studies done and there was no difference in taste. It's all placebo.
>>
>>74777470
The price difference is so negligible you shouldn't even be asking about it. Pasture-raised chicken eggs and organic milk are not that much more expensive. Grass-fed meat though...
>>
File: 077.png (365 KB, 646x595)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>74778079
>we

you mean they...r-right anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.