[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707609496081282.png (1.28 MB, 720x895)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Natty?
>>
yes
just make sure to spam ohp
>>
>>74778318
this guy has a micropenis
>>
>>74778318
Probably
>>
>>74778318
I know dudes that look like this than claim inceldom while I used to raw dog some cuties with a powershitter belly and a poopy butt.

Celibate now and regret fucking whores btw. They really are fucking disgusting. If she isn't a virgin you're just a flesh and bone body pillow for these femcels.

Incels are men that can't get laid. Females are women that can't be loved btw.
>>
>>74779940
>I know dudes that look like this than claim inceldom
No you don't.
>I used to raw dog some cuties with a powershitter belly and a poopy butt.
Betabux deluxe (you paid for sex, one way or another)
>>
>>74779940
>Celibate now and regret fucking whores btw. They really are fucking disgusting. If she isn't a virgin you're just a flesh and bone body pillow for these femcels.
Oh c'mon, this has got to be bullshit.
Why do regret fucking somewhat slutty women?
You were getting laid, lmfao.
There's literally nothing to be regretful for.
You didn't get an STD.
Only possible way I can see you regretting having sex with slutty girls is IF you actually wanted something long term with them.
>>
>>74779940
>claim inceldom
so as not to elicit jealousy
but they can be pulling pussy during the time you're not hanging out eith them
>>
>>74778318
thats default body
>>
>>74779940
>I know dudes that look like this than claim inceldom
Bullshit, dudes who look very similar to one in the OP get laid easily and frequently.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.