[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I gave in. I ate a huge burger with fries and chicken nuggies

I'm pathetic. I actually want to die
>>
Brother don't beat yourself up over it, if you like, you can fast the next day. Or try out waterfasting for the next 3 days. That will help offset the excess calories and help you get peace of mind, making up for that overeating. But listen, we've all been there before. Im a ripped chad with abs, going to MMA 6x a week. Even I have that odd saturday where I drink a cola, chocolate milk and have tons of sweet cereal and hate myself. This will pass and you will come back better. Fat-wise, 1 time pigging out barely makes a difference. 80/20 rule, brother, even ripped people have disgusting cheat days once in a while and next day they still wake up ripped. Don't think such thoughts, you got this. <3
>>
>>74779049
It's ok. I'm doing recomp and had a full chik fil a combo, waffle fries and a lemonade cause God fucking damnit it's so god damn hot. My body appreciated and I hit new pr with the potato in my blood lol
Gonna get back on it today, disciplined eating ect.
Just got my 2egg 2 bacon in with no sugar black coffee w cinnamon

HEY MOTHER FUCKER, WE GONNA MAKE IT. GET BACK ON THE HORSE, EE RIDE AT SUNRISE
>>
>>74779117
Didn't read

No faggots allowed in my thread
>>
>>74779139
Joking or not, it's Friday. Go express your lack of interest in anything and seething because your life is FUCKED somewhere else. Demoralizers are worse than gays.
>>
>>74779049
WHAT? You got proteins, carbs and fat???? Use those for fuel for lifting, just out of spite go lift or do calistenics until failure and your body will use your "cheat" food to recover and repair your muscles to be stronger. As a skinny fat I accepted my belly and now I eat even more but lifting gives me the good gains.
>>
>>74779049
Food is a pathetic addiction, get a fucking life
>>
File: IMG_2448.jpg (69 KB, 789x500)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>74779049
You better do 10x10 @ 60%1RM on squat, bench, and deadlift next session.
>>
>>74779144
3 day fast? Are you a fucking goy? Lol jk fasting is to get closer to God but also opposite of gains. Love and peace brudda, it be Friday :)
>>
>>74779049
puke it out pussy
>>
>>74779049
Brother that right there is ENERGY that you can use as fuel for COOL ACTIVITIES. Go on a long trip on a bike, lift some heavy shit, run through the woods, wrestle with half naked oiled up Turks, climb a mountain, fuck for hours, swim across the English Channel.
>>
>>74779049
its not over bro
you just lose a street fight and you're acting as if israel is taking over palestine
>>
File: IMG_5917.gif (447 KB, 1600x1327)
447 KB
447 KB GIF
This is now a pushup roll thread!

ROLLAN
>>
>>74779917
Too low, rerolling
>>
>>74779925
Third time’s a charm
>>
>>74779917
Rollan'
>>
>>74779049
Only faggots diet 24/7. Everyone's allowed a day off once in a while. Just don't start doing weekly pig days and you'll be fine.
If this was just a one-off you will probably just shit it out and not absorb too many of the calories.
>>
>>74779139
Don't choose cruelty over kindness, anon
>>
>>74779049
You only have to pay back what's over tdee.
>>
>>74779996
The proof for this is: taking a woman / your family out for a nice meal. Unlikely to fit in your macros, but worth it once in a while for the happy memories and human connection.
Only incels with no friends or community are able to achieve perfect diet every day without fail.
>>
>>74779049
Who gives a fuck. Look forward to the gym tomorrow. Holding yourself to immediate let downs is on par with immediate gratification. Both completely ignored future potential growth. WAGMI, anon.
>>
>>74779049
Excellent.
One less.
>>
>>74779049
>I'm pathetic. I actually want to die

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.