[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000019980.jpg (105 KB, 885x622)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
is it possible to gain muscle while loosing fat at the same time? I seem to only be able to do one or the other
>>
>>74779836
At the same time no, within the same week yes.
But it takes a lot more control than most people realize. You have to be able to estimate how much glycogen you have. Have to know which foods contain fructose because it can't be turned into glycogen so you won't eat it. How to deplete a ton of glycogen in a short time and the ability to force yourself through that. How glycogen you can actually make and store in a given timeframe yo to make yourself fatter. This is the nature of carb cycling and it requires a level of micromanaging most people would hate but I've seen people do some impressive shit with it.
>>
>>74779836
Gymnastics

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.