[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5483.png (734 KB, 1934x1672)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
NattyGODs, our response?
>>
>>74779887
not even against roids but early onset baldness & aging like milk by the time you're 18 ain't the move. bitches don't want sam sulek looking mfs (unless he has millions of subs on yt lol)
>>
>>74779887
Roiders are stealing HRT from trans kids that need it.
>>
>>74779887
Who gives a shit? Do what you want and accept the consequences. Dumb faggots, spending more time worrying about what other people think than just getting shit done.
OP is gay, I've seen him sucking dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.
>>
>>74779887
They don’t tell you that it’s all a gamble if any of the stuff you take will even work
Even if you fuck up your body (you will) and want to reverse it by taking some other different cocktail of hormone altering drugs, it’s another gamble if that stuff will work too
As simple as it is to tell you to just “run a cycle and don’t go overboard” they don’t mention that for the rest of your lifting days you are now a lab rat pumping yourself with different cycles at different dosages at different times etc etc to try find the “right” one (and none of it may even work if you don’t respond well lol sorry you destroyed your organs for nothing)
>>
>>74779887
coal
>>
>>74780071
TSMT
>>
>>74779887
How do you explain to your gf you're on steroids unless she's a stripper and hooker?
>>
>>74779887
If I was like 20 AND HAD A TON OF MONEY I'd probably get A GOOD COACH and roid to get a bunch of gains fast. Otherwise, no, I've seen roiding "personal instructors" and men's physique competitors smaller and weaker than me. And I didn't know enough about lifting to take full advantage of roids when I was starting out. So no money for a good coach = no roids.

Now that I'm 10 years in, I don't really give a shit about getting bigger anyway. There was 0 functional difference in going from 3 plate to 4 plate bench. Or 2 to 3 ohp. Same normie reactions, same "feeling" of strength. No point in risking my health to be a swole-er non pro athlete.
I'm just gonna grind natty for 10 more years then I'll see if I want to trt or keep nattying.
>>
>>74779887
>have severe body dysmorphia
>uncomfortable in their own skin
>want to be something they're not and cheat biology
>always depressed
>tampering with their natural hormones for superficial reasons
>won't live past 40
>can't have children
There are literally ZERO differences between roiders and trannies
>>
>>74779887
>soijak OP
my response is poo in loo
>>
>>74779893
This but also the heart disease risk in my family. I have a really young face and full head of hair and don’t want to risk it to make marginal gains.
>>
>>74779887
The biggest issuing with roiding is the pay off. So lets say you roid, not just TRT at 35+ but actually roid. What do you get? More attention from women? You could of just gotten a decent physique, dressed well / made money and probably got 3x the amount of attention just having a good Instagram

Roiders don't seem to pull that much. I know a couple of guys who roid, they're not smashing an endless supply of pussy to my knowledge
>>
Each passing day I hate this site more and more

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.