[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In regards to height, when can you still lift yourself out of your predicament and when is the cutoff where your only choice is to troon out?
>>
GOOD MORNING, SAR!
>>
>>74780369
kek what script was this?
>>
>>74780369
This manlet would absolutely get tons of pussy though

The manlet gyms who dont get pussy are bald & 25% bodyfat powerfarters
>>
>>74780411
cope
>>
>>74780369
imagine a sockjob from the 3 in the back
>>
>>74780381
"Short guy in the gym". I kid you not. That's all I entered. The AI came up with the rest.
>>
>>74780450
Good morning, saar
>>
I'm a 5'8 manlet, but have noticed people treat me differently since I got noticeably muscular
I have zero hope of ever getting a gf, tho
>>
>>74780475
If you wear Air Maxes and go to Asia youll be good to go buddy
>>
File: 2QBAVQzVkKdsxHgt.jpg (8 KB, 300x360)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Hello my fellow White male manlet gym cels, we will never get a girlfriend, we should not try get a girlfriend, we should just sit inside all day, I am sad like my fellow White male gym cels, we should all continue black pilling each other and talking bad about ourselves and how over it is for us, my fellow White males. We as white males should go our own way, and join MGTOW groups, and encourage other fellow White males to join up and spread the black pill message to all our fellow White men
>>
>>74780475
Iā€™m 5ā€™3ā€ and I noticed people started treading me differently when I educated them of my dwarfism disability
>>
>>74780490
I'm brown
>>
>>74780450
What AI did you use
>>
>>74780369
>when is the cutoff
Whatever your current height is +1 inch
>>
>>74780475
They make fun of short roidtrannies because getting wider makes you look even shorter
>>
>>74780565
This is cope if you're short you're short, may as well bloatmax, eat what you want and maybe beat up some lankelts. Short skinny faggots are at the bottom
>>
>>74780369
Skip straight to rope
>>
>>74780498
op didn't mention race you weirdo
>>
>>74780510
Midjourney
>>
>>74780443
imagine having sex
>>
>>74780686
Well he smells like curry

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.